Daycare Nightmare

After upgrading the ticket to the daycare section, Max and Stan headed to there to help refill Stan's medication so that he would continue further. Stan was anxious about going there as he feared the other Animatronics would find him. And considering how horrifying it is right now, he can be easily triggered and would suffer a PTSD meltdown. He couldn't continue without his meds since they are already low. At this point, he would have to toughen up.

After going pass Chica, who was eating trash, they made it to a large hallway that leads to the daycare. They decided to stop for a minute.

"Man. How can Chica eat trash? That's disgusting." Max asked.

"Not sure. But it's not our problem right now." Stan answered. "The daycare should be beyond this door."

Max nodded and got enough rest to move forwards. Using his pass, they were able to open the door into the Superstar Daycare Center of the Mega Pizzaplex.

 Using his pass, they were able to open the door into the Superstar Daycare Center of the Mega Pizzaplex

"Wow. Almost looks real cheesy. Even to my tastes." Max commented.

"Yea. Even the music is annoying." Stan added as he tried to open the turnstile to pass through. But try as he might, it would not budge. "Locked."

"Perhaps we can slide down there." Max pointed at the slide and down towards the inner section of the daycare where the door is at. Stan didn't like the idea, but there was no way around it. The turnstiles were to large and high as a means to keep children from running around wildly.

He and Max went to the slide one after another. After going through a tunnel of color and suspense, they landed in a pool of plastic colorful balls. Stan almost felt disgusted as he felt the balls were not cleaned by other children. So he just ignored it and continued moving onward with Max.

From above the platform, another Animatronic of unknown classification appeared. He made a small pose before diving into the ball pit. Max and Stan were startled by this right before it appeared again and grabbed Stan.

 Max and Stan were startled by this right before it appeared again and grabbed Stan

"HEY! LET GO!" Stan demanded as he kept moving around to break free.

"Helloooo! New friend! You're sure up late! Are we having a slumber party? Where are all of your friends?" The Sun Animatronic asked innocently as he carried Stan to the center with Max following.