Second Office

On their way to the construction area at Roxy Raceway, The boys were helping Freddy out since his system is acting up. They had to take it easy since Freddy was not only heavy but was also disoriented from lack of power. It was not an easy thing for them to do. But they had to do it anyway as Freddy was their only shot.

Waiting for the bots to move away without getting caught, the gang made their way to the big entrance door to Roxy Raceway. Stan remembered this path alright. He and Loona took this path in order to get into the Raceway for fun. Of course in the end, they lost conciseness and got separated. He didn't want that again. Not when he just found his three friends. Deep down, he hoped that the others would be there. Specifically Loona.

Midway to the entrance of the Raceway storage room, Freddy suddenly fell down.

"Freddy!" Max said as he got to his level.

"Something is jamming my signal...I...I need to rest for a bit." Freddy said as was glitching.

"Man. I sure wish Dell was here. He would know what to do." Flynn commented.

"Same. But He is around here. Perhaps we can-" Neo was about to suggest something when Freddy stopped him.

"No. We can't waste any...more time...we'll find him...but you need my help. The back stage is just beyond the door...I know you can do it...Good luck...Sleep mode activated." Freddy then went silent and still.

Max tried to wake him while saying his name. Stan placed a hand on his shoulder. "Max. He'll be alright. We just need to get him to parts and service. We need the backstage pass."

Neo then stood next to Stan. "Stay close and keep your meds. We're not gonna lose you. In fact, I'm not gonna lose you all. I'm in charge of keeping you all safe and I will not fail."

"As long as nothing goes wrong." Stan agreed. They then proceeded onward.

They boys were concerned. They know for certain that their families must be worried sick about them. And the worst part is that they don't have their phones with them. How it was taken was still unknown to them. But Neo speculated that the guard or the rabbit took them while they were out. Max never had a phone yet as he was too young. Still, their friend Krystal had telepathy and would've contacted them through their minds. There were no responses or calls from her for a long time and that worries Neo. He tried not to fear the worse. He hoped that she would be safe. But he and the others needed to be faster. The faster they find everyone the better.

Soon enough, they reach to the construction storage room. They were getting closer and closer to the backstage storage to find the pass needed to help them out. That would've been easy, but it wasn't. Max brought his flashlight and shine it around the area to see Security bots wondering around. As if that wasn't hard enough for them, a voice from a certain Animatronic can be heard.

"YOU ARE NOTHING!" Roxanne Wolf shouted while looking around.

The gang hid in one of the storage containers. They were cautious not to get caught by the likes of her. They wanted nothing to do with her at all, except for Stan. As Ironic as it was for him to be fearful of them, Roxanne Wolf was the only one who wasn't bringing fear and dread to him. In fact, he was concern for her.

"I don't get it. Why her? She can't be part of this." Stan whispered.

"Well she is. She almost killed me and Flynn. She'll kill us if we get caught." Neo protested.

Before Stan could respond, Flynn blocked the light right before Roxanne was in view. "Max. Lose the Light. Now."

Max did just that. They waited in the corner until Roxanne was away. They knew she would return somehow and that they needed to get far away from her and get to the room.