47

Mikhail whimpered at Lev's intensifying advances, Lev's hand reaching under his shirt.

"I thought you were going to bottom this time."

Lev just smirked. "No you didn't."

Mikhail heaved a sigh but grinned, his lids half mast. He murmured something in Russian that made Lev chuckle.

"Do I have subtitles?" She protested.

Lev looked to Mikhail's eyes with a smirk, his hands under his shirt and pulling his hair. "You need to learn. Our child will speak his mother tongue of course," He glanced past Mikhail to Xiomara. "Besides, spectators don't get suggestion boxes."

Xiomara just rolled her eyes, but looked at the two. They always looked so in love. Lev's gaze pierced Mikhail who stood in the face of it defiantly.

"What can I do for you," Lev asked softly.

Mikhail closed his eyes. "Pull my hair a little harder." Mikhail looked away. Lev wrapped his hands around Mikhail's hair, pulling roughly.

Mikhail let out a shuddering breath.

Lev glanced down at Mikhail's bulge. "So much for the pills killing your dick. Maybe they should've named me Jesus."

Mikhail rolled his eyes. "Does your arrogance ever end?"

Lev opened his mouth,

"Don't answer that. I know the answer is no."

Lev chuckled, pressing his lips against Mikhail's neck, musing to himself that he was always entertaining.

"You're just a lunatic," Mikhail answered his thoughts. "I'm not entertaining. I'm deranged and you find that humorous. You're alone, in the sentiment, I assure you."

Lev shrugged, leaving a hickey on Mikhail's neck. "Am I alone in that sentiment, Xiomara?"

"Not at all," She whispered, breathless, watching the two beautiful men touch each other, sharing such an intimate moment.

She'd begun being able to decipher their looks, the silent conversations. Lev looked at Mikhail with need, his blue eyes raking up his form, hanging on every inch of his skin.

"Take it off," He demanded, pulling on the shirt.

Mikhail shot him a weak but annoyed look.

"Please," Xiomara translated, her legs up, her hands on her chin.

"Now," Lev corrected.

Mikhail heaved a sigh. "You're so bad tempered," He mumbled, but his fingers made quick work of the buttons, undressing himself on command.

Mikhail's chiseled body came into view, bare against the soft white light of the bedroom.

"You're both so pretty," Xiomara whispered, somewhat to herself.

Mikhail's entire body went a bright shade of pink.

"Oh you blush at that," Lev remarked.

"Because it's sweet. You're vulgar."

Lev narrowed his eyes but didn't remark. He sat next to Xiomara his steps silent, and for a moment, both of them made note that he was a killer, and always would be.

And that moment was over. Lev dropped a kiss on Xiomara's head, holding his hand out to Mikhail.

"You sure you don't want to join?" Mikhail asked, sitting in Lev's lap. She shook her head.

"I feel like if I'm jostled I'll throw up." She sighed. "Sadly I'll have to sit this one out."

Lev shrugged, pulling Mikhail's hair back roughly, exposing his throat, and arching his back. "Your loss."