VI.

„What do you want to know about me?" Hyunjin asked, watching the slow, yet so beautiful sunset, whilst a gentle wind was blowing, the clouds were racing and the sky was turning darker every second

„Tell me anything about yourself, and then i'll tell you whatever you want.
Your past, present.. or even your plans for the future. I'd love to listen to you talking."

Félix said, turning to the latter, smiling politely.

„Hm.. alright. I'll take it quickly, but slow enough to understand.
I was born in March 20th, it was Friday when I was born.
I'm not the youngest, yet not the oldest, but i'm one of the thirty plus kids of Zeus.
My childhood was a bit of boring from the memories I have, except the fact father always told me to stay away from your family.
Let's skip this part.

When I turned twelve, I learned how to play the lyre, and year after that, my interest in flowers was growing more. That's why I decided to study this class on school, obviously.

Favourite hobbies?
Hm, maybe reading, I love poems, or anything about romance, painting and dancing. I can't say i'm good at it, but I like to make progress.

The eighteenth year of my life, after some time on Earth, I learned how play guitar and got better at more things that I love.

At school.. I can say I was accidentally pretty popular.
That means very known and likeable between people.
I almost got myself a girlfriend, but I found out she liked me just for my looks.
And that I prefer man instead. Don't judge me, 'kay? You're the first to know.
The only thing that i'd love to do in future is getting myself a dog, and go back to Earth..
And that's it.
Your turn now." Hyunjin said, smiling cheekily, and waiting for the younger to speak.

„Uh oh. In comparison with your life, mine sucks butt. I was born on 15th of September, don't have an idea what day, time or place was that, but I surely know that i'm the youngest of my family.

And also the one with pretty optimistic personality, and they make my blood boil with their faded brains.

I like to sing, read and paint on my face, it's fun and I can't do anything else..
Oh! Yeah, I almost forgot about my embroider skills. And that's it.

And I have never heard or seen you, till the ceremony. Mom said, that father has a long time with yours, and that's.. yeah, that's it."

„Ouch. Damn. I was dreaming about meeting'Sunshine kid', meanwhile the mentioned  didn't even knew about my existence." Hyunjin dramatically gasped, grabbing shoulder of the younger, histerically sobbing.

„Don't be overdramatic, idiot.
Aish.. I hope i'll arrive to the ceremony of Seungmin's birthday tomorrow, I made a cute present for him.
But with my luck.. I am going to be on the Earth tomorrow.
Hey, if we won't meet here, tomorrow, i'm already somewhere in the world. Give him the present please. I'd put it here. I'm hoping in arriving, that's for sure, but.. may we hug, if this would be the last time we'll see each other?

I will miss mine 'tutor'. Which leads me to not wanting to know, how long i'll be there.

And yeah! Please, tell Seungmin to arrive to the Earth as soon as possible. I can't take care of myself!"

Félix said, as the older wrapped his arms around him, placing his head on one of the shoulders.

„You are hugging me with this excuse every single day that we see each other, Félix. But don't worry, you won't get rid of me that easily, Mr. Pixie."

Félix looked at the latter with confusion in his face „What do you mean? And yah! Don't call me that,  I guess that anything is better than Pixie." he mumbled into Hyunjin's hair.
„Damn, what shampoo do you use! It smells so good, what the hell!"

„Some levander, I guess."

„Unexpected."

„Then don't ask those questions, dummy."

FILLER

........................
gonna waste another 35$ on korean men an i'm not mad about it