XXXIX.

As Felix struggled with his conflicting emotions, his father continued to push him in his training

As Felix struggled with his conflicting emotions, his father continued to push him in his training. But Felix found himself constantly going through the motions, unsure of what he was supposed to be learning.

Unlike some of the other souls who traveled between heaven and Earth, Felix had never been given a specific task or mission. He had simply been told to work hard and become the greatest. But what did that even mean? What kind of skills did he need to master to achieve that goal?

It wasn't until one day, during a conversation with his mother, that Felix learned the truth.

"You know, Felix," his mother said, "the key to being great is not just about strength and combat skills. You also need to be able to move people, to inspire them with your words and your music."

Felix blinked in surprise. He had never thought of that before. He had always assumed that greatness came from being the strongest or the most skilled fighter. But could there be more to it than that?

As he thought about it more, Felix realized that his lack of knowledge in music and dance could be a major barrier to his success. He had never paid much attention to those skills before, assuming that they were irrelevant to his training. But now he realized how wrong he had been.

With new determination, Felix began to practice singing and dancing every day. It was hard work, and there were times when he felt frustrated and discouraged. But he knew that he had to keep pushing himself, if he wanted to achieve his goal.

And as he practiced, Felix discovered something surprising. He found that he actually enjoyed singing and dancing. The music filled him with a sense of joy and freedom that he had never experienced before. And for once, he felt a sense of purpose in his training, knowing that every step and every note was bringing him closer to his dream of greatness.

As he continued to practice, Felix began to realize that his feelings for Hyunjin were not a barrier to his success, but rather a source of strength. For it was his love for the son of Zeus that inspired him to become not just the strongest, but also the most compassionate, the most inspiring, the most truly great.

﹒⪩⪨﹒

Lee Minho sighed, taking a drag of his cigarette as he leaned back on his balcony. The night was dark, the stars barely visible through the hazy summer air, and he was almost ready to retire to bed. He hummed a soft tune, enjoying the stillness and solitude.

But his peace was rudely interrupted by a sudden, loud knock at his front door. Minho frowned, wondering who could possibly be bothering him at this hour. He hesitated for a moment, considering ignoring it and pretending he wasn't home.

But curiosity got the better of him, and he reluctantly made his way to the entrance of his apartment. He opened the door to find a person standing there, smiling widely and holding a small bouquet of blue flowers.

Minho blinked in surprise, unable to believe his eyes. "Jisung?" he exclaimed, recognition dawning on him.

Jisung grinned at him, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Hey there, handsome," he said, his voice low and teasing.

Lee Minho felt a warmth spreading through him, despite himself. Jisung was one of his closest friends, and also someone he had been harboring a secret crush on for months. The younger knew that, since some stuff happened between them already.
He had never quite found the courage to do a next step, afraid of scaring Jisung away.

But here he was, standing in front of him with flowers in his hand, a playful smile on his lips.

"What are you doing here?" Lee Minho asked, trying to keep his voice steady.

Jisung shrugged, still grinning. "Just felt like stopping by," he said, stepping closer. "And I wanted to bring you these," he added, holding out the bouquet of blue flowers.

Minho took them, feeling his cheeks growing hot. He felt a sudden surge of affection for his friend, and he felt torn between wanting to hold him and wanting to push him away, to protect himself from the inevitable disappointment.

But Jisung's smile was infectious, his playful energy drawing Minho in. And as they stood there in the doorway, talking and laughing, Minho felt his heart opening up, his fears melting away.

Maybe this...whatever it was that he had with Jisung...maybe it wasn't something he needed to be afraid of. Maybe it was something beautiful, something worth exploring.

As Minho held the bouquet of blue flowers in his hand, he and Jisung chatted cheerfully about everything and nothing. They talked about the latest movies they had watched, the new band they had discovered, and their plans for the weekend.

As Jisung prepared to leave, he turned to Minho and leaned over to lightly kiss his temple. "You know, if you ever want to see me again, I'll be in my lovely brown apartment that smells like cinnamon rolls," he said, grinning.

Minho's heart skipped a beat at the mention of Jisung's apartment. He had always wondered what it was like, imagining all sorts of cozy, romantic scenarios. The thought of being there with Jisung, surrounded by the scent of cinnamon rolls and warmth...it was almost too much to bear.

He bit his lip, trying to control the butterflies in his stomach. "I'll keep that in mind," he said, trying to keep his voice steady.

Jisung chuckled, sensing Minho's nervousness. "Don't worry, I promise I won't bite," he teased.

Minho laughed, feeling the tension between them dissipate. Jisung's easygoing nature always put him at ease, no matter how awkward or nervous he felt.

As Jisung walked down the hallway, he turned back to wave at Minho. "Take care, alright? And don't hesitate to stop by if you ever need company," he said.

Lee Minho nodded, feeling a surge of affection for his friend. He couldn't deny the feelings he had for Jisung, but he also knew that their friendship was too valuable to risk losing. He would take things slow, bide his time, and see where it led.

But for now, as he closed the door and looked at the bouquet of blue flowers in his hand, all he could think about was Jisung's lovely brown apartment, and the promise of warmth and sweetness that lay within.

..................................................
i love fluff minsung from the bottom of my heart (fluff for now hahaha)
my photocard is on its wayyyyy yay
i'm grilling myself on the local pool help

i love fluff minsung from the bottom of my heart (fluff for now hahaha)my photocard is on its wayyyyy yayi'm grilling myself on the local pool help

bro i'll do anything for you i'm serious

tae xx