XXIV.

„Yeah okay so if I get it right, you think that Minho and Jisung are lovey dovey?" Hyunjin asked, having fun with the younger

„Yes! And it's so annoying watching the tension between them. I would rather yell 'kiss and make out' then watch this stupid and shy love story. No one would watch this if it would be filmed," Felix said, laughing to the memory of Jisung falling over on the bed of Felix next to Minho, not leaving a single space for the freckled male.

„Ah.. you are full of surprises and it's just about two months since you've left here. Broken arm because you've been driving a bicycle, being a secret shipper for your friends and realising you're gay."

„Hey I didn't came out yet!" Hyunjin raised a brow, looking at Felix and making both of them laugh.

„What are you even planning to do on the weekend?" Felix asked, paying for his order and smiling at Changbin.

„Stop glancing at Changbin like that! I will start suspect you're into him." Hyunjin joked „But I don't really know. Mentally prepare myself for school? Take you out? Sleep? Eat?" he said, chuckling.

Felix and Hyunjin left the cafe and started walking around the town. They didn't have any plans for the evening, so they talked about different things they could do. "I'm bored," Felix said. "Me too," Hyunjin replied. "We should do something fun."

As they walked, they passed by a paint store. "Hey, have you ever painted before?" Hyunjin asked Felix. "No, but I've always wanted to try it," the younger said. "Me too," Hyunjin said. "Let's do a painting sleepover!"

Hyunjin thought it was a great idea. "I have some extra canvases and paint supplies at my apartment," he said. "We can go there and get everything we need. And sleep there. Just enjoy our time." Felix agreed, and they started walking towards Felix's apartment for his stuff, and then, on their way to the older's apartment.

As they walked, they talked about different painting techniques they wanted to try. Felix wanted to paint a flower or sky, while Hyunjin wanted to paint a portrait. They also talked about other things they could do during the sleepover, like watch movies, listen to music, baking or cooking, playing games or even going for a late night walk.

When they arrived at Hyunjin's apartment, they set up their painting supplies, changed into some comfortable clothes and started working on their paintings.

Felix was trying to paint with his left hand because his dominant, the right hand was broken.

He was struggling at first, but with Hyunjin's help, he started to get the hang of it. Hyunjin was impressed by Felix's determination and willingness to try something new.

As they painted, they talked and laughed, and they even helped each other out when they got stuck. They experimented with different colors and techniques, and they were both surprised by what they were able to create.

„You did a great job. But your face is blue," Hyunjin said, laughing to the younger.

At one point, Felix accidentally spilled the blue paint on his shirt, whilst trying to wipe it down from his face. "Oh no, I ruined my shirt!" he groaned, getting up quickly to put it under water.

Hyunjin laughed and said, "Don't worry, I have a spare shirt you can borrow," he said as he got up and searched for some clothes that would be comfortable for the freckled male.

Felix walked in the room, shirtless, getting the shirt from Hyunjin and telling him a quick thank you, before turning back and changing into the cloth, and Hyunjin couldn't help but think how cute he looked in it.

As the night went on, they realized that they had created something truly special. They had taken a boring evening and turned it into a fun and creative adventure. They were proud of what they had accomplished, and they knew that they would always remember this night fondly.

After finishing some decent details on their paintings, Felix's phone started ringing. It was Jisung, FaceTiming him.

„Who is that?" Hyunjin asked, turning to the younger with curiosity in his voice.

„Ah it's just Jisung," he replied, continuing to paint. „Why don't you pick it up?"

„I don't want him to disturb our-" „Just pick it up dummy. I don't mind," Hyunjin said, smiling softly.

„Well finally! What took you so long to pick it up? You usually do nothing but stare in your phone at this time," Jisung said as he realised that Felix was in a another room than usually, with a bit of blue paint on his face. „Bro where you at? You have a new room that I don't know about where you paint?" he asked, raising his brows.

„Yes," Felix said, trying to play it cool, turning at Hyunjin who tried to hold his laughter. He always laughed at everything, and it doesn't even have to be funny.

„What are you grinning at?" Jisung asked, suspiciously raising his brows. „Ah it's nothing it's just," Felix didn't even finish his sentence before Jisung speaking again „And why is your face blue. You look like an avatar."

And that was the last straw of holding Hyunjin's laughter. He bursted out, choking on air, making Jisung blush under the unknown voice he heard just now. „You've got to spill the tea bestie."

„Hi!" Hyunjin put his hand in the FaceTime frame, waving at Jisung. „Hey?"

„What are you so surprised about," Felix said monotonously „You would change me for Minho hyung anytime."

„That's." „That's the truth! Guys I ship it," Hyunjin rolled with the chair to the phone,  almost falling from it, to see Jisung, but only being able to see the squirrel looking male widening his eyes and hung up the call.

The raven haired looked at Felix, confused about what have he done wrong. „He's strange, don't worry." the younger answered and could only laugh about it.

Before they cleaned up their painting stuff, they looked at each other's paintings and talked about what they liked and what they could improve. They were both amazed by how different their paintings were, but they both agreed that they were equally beautiful in their own way.

„What now," Hyunjin asked „Let's go buy some food," Felix starred in his eyes, smiling at him.

How could he say no?

„Sushi date?" Hyunjin asked, giggling.
„You're reading my mind. Sushi date," Felix replied with a huge smile on his face.

.................................
i fell asleep so i forgot to post this chapter yesterday, my bad.

i feel so down

tae