XXXVIII.

Felix had always longed to go back to Earth

Felix had always longed to go back to Earth. As a young soul, he had been filled with curiosity and a thirst for adventure. But when he had arrived in heaven, he had been told that he could not return to Earth until his father gave him permission.

For weeks, Felix had begged and pleaded with his father to let him go back to the mortal world. But every time he brought up the subject, his father would simply shake his head and tell him that the time was not right.

Felix began to feel trapped in heaven, consumed by his desire to return to Earth and explore its wonders. He watched as other souls were given the chance to travel back and forth between the two realms, and he longed for the same opportunity.

But then one day, his father called him to his chambers. Felix could tell that something was different this time. His father's eyes gleamed with a sense of excitement that Felix had not seen before.

"Felix," his father began, "I have a great plan for you."

Felix's heart leaped with joy. At last, he would be able to fulfill his dream of returning to Earth. But then his father's words sank in, and his excitement turned to confusion.

"You see," his father continued, "I have been watching the son of Zeus, Hyunjin. He is a great soul, with many gifts and talents. But I believe that you, Felix, have the potential to be even greater than him. You need to train your mind and body every day."

Felix's mind raced as his father outlined his plan. He would need to train every day, to master his abilities and develop new ones. He would have to work tirelessly to build his reputation, to become known as the greatest soul in the universe.

And most importantly, he would have to defeat Hyunjin in a contest of strength and skill. If Felix could prove himself to be better than the son of Zeus, then his father's plan would be complete.

Felix was both excited and terrified by his father's proposal. He had always dreamed of greatness, of doing something extraordinary with his life. But he had never imagined that his destiny would be tied to that of Hyunjin, his father's sworn enemy.

As he left his father's chambers, Felix felt a sense of determination wash over him. If he was going to accomplish his father's plan, he would need to work harder than he ever had before. He would need to push himself to his limits, to achieve things that he had never thought possible.

But as he began thinking, Felix could not help but wonder: was his father right? Was he really meant to be the greatest soul in the universe? Or was this just a far-fetched dream, one that would ultimately lead to his downfall?

Felix threw himself into his training, determined to become the best. But as much as he wanted to impress his father, there was one thing that he could not shake from his mind.

He was in love with Hyunjin, the son of Zeus, his father's rival. Felix had never expected to fall for someone so quickly, but he could not help the way he felt. Hyunjin was kind and smart, with a quick wit that always left Felix laughing.

And yet, he knew that his feelings for Hyunjin were an obstacle to his father's plan. How could he compete with someone that he loved? How could he defeat his own heart?

Felix tried to push his feelings aside, to focus on his training. But every time he saw Hyunjin, his heart would race with a mix of joy and fear. And when his father mentioned Hyunjin's name, Felix felt a pang of guilt in his chest.

He wanted to be great, to make his father proud. But did it have to come at the cost of his own happiness? Could he really go through with the plan, knowing that it would mean comparing himself to the person he loved?

As the days passed, Felix felt a growing sense of restlessness. His training had become harder and more intense, but he found himself struggling to concentrate. His mind was always wandering to thoughts of Hyunjin, to memories of the moments they had shared.

And yet, even as he felt his heart soar, Felix knew that he still had a choice to make. He had to decide between his own happiness and his father's plan.

Could he really give up on his dreams of greatness, for the sake of love? Or would he risk everything, and fight for what he truly wanted?

.............................................
i just woke up good morning y'all
tysm for 5k i really appreciate it ishxhah it makes me so hyped and it makes me want to write even more. tysm

so handsome i want him home

so handsome
i want him home.

tae