XXX.

Once upon a time, all of the eight males decided to have a silly day out

They started by dressing up in ridiculous outfits and taking silly photos of each other.

Then they went to the park and played a game of tag, but with a twist. Instead of just running away from the person who was "it", they had to do a silly dance every time they were tagged.

They were all laughing so hard they could barely breathe. After that, they went to the mall and decided to try on the most ridiculous hats they could find.
They took turns modeling the hats for each other and coming up with silly stories about the characters they were pretending to be.

Finally, they went to a restaurant and ordered the weirdest combinations of food they could think of. They tried to eat everything with chopsticks, even the pizza. They were all having so much fun that they didn't want the day to end.

After the group finished their hilarious meal, they decided to head to the arcade.
They played air hockey, basketball, and even a game where they had to shoot down aliens.

They were all having so much fun that they lost track of time. Before they knew it, it was already dark outside.

As they walked back to their cars, they realized they had parked in a different part of the parking lot than they thought.

They all started wandering around, looking for their cars, but they couldn't seem to find them. After a few minutes of searching, they realized that they had parked on the other side of the mall. They all started laughing at how silly they were for not remembering where they had parked.

Once they found their cars, they decided to go for a drive.
They turned up the music and sang along at the top of their lungs.

They even tried to harmonize, but it didn't work out too well. They drove around town, pointing out all the silly things they saw along the way and even stopped at a convenience store and bought a bunch of snacks to share.

Eventually, they ended up at the beach. They would took off their shoes and ran into the water, splash around and laugh, build sandcastles and play beach volleyball until they would be too tired to keep going, but the cold snow had stopped them.

As they sat on the beach full of snow, watching the cold waves, they realized that they had the most amazing day together. They all agreed that they needed to do it again soon.

And so, the eight friends continued to make silly memories together, always finding new ways to make each other laugh. They knew that no matter what happened in their lives, they would always have each other to turn to.

They've spent Christmas together, gave each other gifts and made them happy.
Had a 'family' Christmas dinner, and built a snowman together.

Got themselves matching sweaters, made a hot chocolate with marshmallows in it.