VIII.

„Can't you shut up for a second Hyunjin? They'll surely arrive soon!" Seungmin said, sitting at the huge round table with his cousin, slightly annoyed „You are pain in my ass

„Can't you shut up for a second Hyunjin? They'll surely arrive soon!" Seungmin said, sitting at the huge round table with his cousin, slightly annoyed „You are pain in my ass."

„Oi watch out young fella, it's not my fault that I'm gay. Don't use it against me!" Hyunjin pouted, making the younger cringe, not even caring about the fact his cousin just came out of the closet in front of him „What if he's on the Earth already?"

„So? What the matter? He would go, either it was yesterday, today or tomorrow. You're overreacting for nothing."

The son of Zeus sat in silence, glaring into the table, like he would make a hole in it.
„Stop being so whipped. You know each other for.. like a month?"

„But that's not it! I'm scared, there's nothing wrong about it? He knows like less than a half. And i got so much to tell him. Now i don't have anyone to talk to." Hyunjin replied, making the younger feel offended, since he called him as "anyone".

„He can make it. From the little I know, Félix is a smart head. And i'll leave soon as well, we'll meet surely. Why won't you leave as well?"

„Holy Helios what is this thing? Oh, a micro- microwave.. what am I supposed to do with it?" Félix took out a big paper and went through the main instructions he should know for now.

He was quite sad, that he left without saying goodbye to his family and friends, but the thought of being home soon made him stay with feet on the ground.

Talking about his friends, Seungmin was annoyed from Hyunjin's actions for a bit, and the thing so-called phone was buzzing nonstop on the counter next to the boy.

There were some important numbers in the instructions, but this one didn't match with any from the written ones.

It seemed so annoying, that Félix wanted to turn it off, but because of not knowing how to use it, even after many hours of Hyunjin's explanations, he accidentally picked it up.

A quiet noises came up from the phone, but a sudden voice has spoken from the loud speaker, making the freckled male, that was standing in the middle of the kitchen, in his ceremonial clothes.

„Day twelve of calling on Lee Félix's number. You dipshit pick it up! I literally don't have anyth-"

„Hello?"

„Félix?! No way! Is that you!?"

„Sorry, who am I talking to right now?"

„Seriously, Félix?" the person on the other side of the call scoffed, making the golden haired male more confused, since he was really sure about hearing this kind of voice already.

„Come on don't act like you don't know me."

„I'm sorry but I really think I don't." Félix answered, looking down to the paper with instructions, sliding with his eyes through the contact information.

„I just wanted to hang out and found out you forgot about your twin bestie, wow Félix."

Oh yeah, planet Earth called Félix and made his small lightbulb in his brain shine.

„Han-ah?"

„Oh yeah, here we go baby." his best friend answered on the second side of the call, making Félix much calmer, since he knew he's not alone.

____________________
four days!! stray kids comeback is closer and closer and i'm impatiently waiting for my five star album to arrive hdhdhs.

started another short chapter story on minsung and yuh, that's it.
i'll give you a sneak peek at the next chapter maybe?

with love
tae xx