XXXIV.

It was Monday, middle of march, and there was an important exam time at the school that almost all of the boys are attending in

Minho was ecstatic when he found out he got an A on his important exam. He immediately went to find Felix and thank him for all his help.

"Dude, I couldn't have done it without you," Minho said, giving Felix a big hug. "I'm so grateful for your tutoring."

Felix smiled and patted Minho on the back. "I'm glad I could help. You put in the hard work, though. You deserve all the credit," Felix replied.

Minho couldn't stop grinning as he walked back to his dorm room. He felt like he was on top of the world. He decided to celebrate by ordering his favorite pizza and watching his favorite movie. As he was about to start the movie, he got a text from Seungmin.

"Hey, congrats on the A! That's amazing!" Seungmin wrote.

"Thanks, man! I'm still in shock," Minho replied loudly, typing it to his phone.

Seungmin responded, „I'm happy for you. I just got into an argument with my geography teacher, though.
He's teaching us the wrong information, and I can't stand it.He's starting with the wrong person."

"What happened?" Minho asked.

"Well, he was teaching us that a certain country was located in a different region than I learned. I have a map that shows it's in a different region, but he won't listen to me," Seungmin explained.

Minho felt bad for Seungmin. He knew how passionate he was about geography. "That's frustrating. Maybe you should talk to him after class and show him your evidence," Minho suggested.

"I think I will. Thanks for the advice," Seungmin replied.

The next day, Seungmin approached his teacher after class. He calmly explained his perspective and showed the teacher his evidence, even though the water was boiling in him.

The teacher was surprised and impressed by Seungmin's research. "You make a good point. I'll have to look into this further," the teacher said.

Seungmin felt relieved and proud of himself for standing up for what he believed in. His ego meter just got a bit higher.

He thanked Minho for his support and encouragement. "I couldn't have done it without you, man," Seungmin said.

Minho smiled. "Anytime, bro. We gotta stick together," he replied and did a handshake they share.

Suddenly, Minho's phone buzzed. It was a message from a person that he thought he's already over with. His ex-girlfriend. He groaned and showed the message to Seungmin. "Why is she texting me now? We broke up months ago," he complained.

Seungmin chuckled. "Maybe she wants to get back together," he teased, wiggling his brows even though he knows that the older is going to hunt him in his dreams.