XXI.

Jeongin arrived at the park, where he was supposed to meet Felix

Jeongin arrived at the park, where he was supposed to meet Felix. The sun was shining, and the birds were singing. Jeongin looked around and spotted Felix sitting on a bench, looking at his phone.

"Hey Felix, what's up?" Jeongin asked as he approached him.

"Hey Jeongin, shall we get going?" Felix replied, putting his phone away.

"Ready to go shopping for your outfit?" Jeongin asked.

"Definitely! I'm excited to see what we can find," Felix said, getting up from the bench.

Jeongin and Felix headed to the mall, where they began their search for the perfect outfit. After browsing through several stores, they finally found a light yellow sweater and light shorts that were perfect for Felix's meeting.

Felix tried on the outfit and looked in the mirror. "I love it! It's perfect for the meeting," he said, grinning.

Jeongin nodded in agreement. "You look great! I'm sure you'll make a great impression on your date or whatever it is!" he said.

Felix paid for the outfit, and they left the mall, feeling satisfied with their purchase. They walked back to the park, where they sat down on the bench again for a while.

"Thanks for helping me pick out my outfit, Jeongin. I couldn't have done it without you," Felix said, smiling.

"No problem, Felix hyung! I'm always happy to help," Jeongin replied, smiling back.

They chatted for a while, enjoying the sunshine and each other's company, before parting ways.

Felix walked back to his apartment, feeling excited about his upcoming meeting. He couldn't wait to show off and meet Hwang in person.

Once he arrived home, he quickly changed into the light yellow sweater and light shorts that he and Jeongin had picked out at the mall.
He checked himself out in the mirror and smiled, feeling confident and stylish, decorating it with a decent hat on top.

He grabbed a bag and put his phone and some money inside, making sure he had everything he needed for the meeting. Then, he put the white shirt that he got from the nice employee to return it back to its owner.

With everything ready, Felix headed out the door and made his way to the cafe nearby the arcade where he and Hwang were supposed to meet.

It wasn't a long way, just about a fifteen minute long walk, arriving a bit earlier than they've planned.

As he walked, he looked around at the people passing by, wondering if any of them were Hwang.

When he arrived at the cafe, the freckled male sat to a nearby table, waiting for his new friend.

Felix saw a guy walking his direction, looking at his phone. Then he looked up, approached Felix  and said, "Hi Felix! I hope it's you, are you Felix right?"