LIX.

Felix sat cross-legged on his bed, his gaze fixated on the vase of sunflowers sitting on his bedside table

Felix sat cross-legged on his bed, his gaze fixated on the vase of sunflowers sitting on his bedside table. The brilliant yellow petals of the flowers seemed to glow in the afternoon light, and for a moment, Felix felt himself becoming hypnotized by their vibrant beauty.

As he continued to stare at the flowers, Felix noticed an envelope attached to the vase with a piece of string. Curiosity piqued, he reached over and gently plucked the envelope from its perch. With trembling fingers, he tore open the envelope, his heart beating faster with anticipation.

Inside was a single sheet of paper, bearing the handwriting of someone he knew all too well. Felix's breath caught in his throat as he read the words, his eyes tracing over the curves of the letters with a mixture of wonder and trepidation.

For a moment, he sat there in a daze, lost in thought as the sunflowers in the vase seemed to dance before his eyes. But then, as if breaking out of a trance, Felix blinked back to reality and quickly re-read the letter. His mind raced with questions and confusion, but he knew one thing for certain - the words on this page would change everything.

Felix felt a rush of emotions overcome him as he read the letter. His heart felt heavy and his eyes became teary. He was overcome with a mixture of sadness, nostalgia, and happiness. The words on the paper brought back memories of a special person from his past. Despite the sadness this person had caused him, he couldn't help but feel a sense of joy that they had reached out to him after all these years. The letter was a reminder of how much this person had meant to him and the impact they had on his life. Felix felt grateful for the unexpected surprise and was left feeling overwhelmed with emotions he couldn't quite express.

As Felix read the contents of the letter, his tears began to flow uncontrollably. The words touched his heart deeply, and he felt overwhelmed with emotion. The writer expressed how much they loved him, and how they admired his strength and resilience in the face of adversity - particularly his father's attempts to ruin his life. The letter was signed off as "Goddess Gaia", with a little sun drawn at the bottom.

Suddenly, it dawned on Felix - he knew who this was. It wasn't Gaia, the mythical earth goddess, as the letter claimed. It was someone much more special than that - someone who he had a deep connection with.

As he read the letter again, wiping away his tears, he realised that it was Hyunjin who had reached out to him. The thought of Hyunjin's love and support brought a ray of sunshine into his life, and Felix felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude towards him.

With renewed determination, Felix decided that he wouldn't let his father's actions affect him anymore. He would be strong, just like Hyunjin had said, and he would fight for his own happiness. And he knew that he wouldn't have to do it alone - he had Hyunjin by his side.

﹒⪩⪨﹒

After a few days, Felix's father, walked up to him with a big smile on his face.

"Felix, my son, I have great news for you," said Helios.