LX.

Felix stood at the altar, his heart racing

Felix stood at the altar, his heart racing. He could feel the eyes of the wedding guests on him as he stood next to a person he didn't know. He felt like he was in a dream, unable to comprehend what was happening. The priest stood before them delivering a heartfelt speech on marriage and love.

The priest asked if the bride would marry Felix, no matter what would happen. The person next to him, with a high pitched voice, said, "I do." Felix was confuse, amused, but felt relieved.

Then, the priest asked the same question to Felix, "Do you, Félix, Feliciano Lee, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Felix looked at the person next to him, then said proudly, "I do."

The bride wouldn't reveal their face until the rings were given, as no one could do anything about it after their wedding promise. The priest said, "You may now kiss the bride." Felix lifted their veil and was shocked to see a familiar face. The one and only he wished to see.

Hyunjin looking back at him with amusement.

Hyunjin had disguised himself as the bride, suffering in a wedding dress and pretending to be a woman. But there they were, kissing each other as the newlyweds.

Everyone was shocked. Felix's father was infuriated and his mother was overjoyed. They couldn't believe what they were seeing. Helios, Felix's father, couldn't believe that his son had married another man, especially one that was not only a man but an enemy. He wanted to get up and stop all of these games, but his wife had stopped him. He couldn't ruin the moment of Felix being finally happy.

Felix didn't care about what others thought. He had the love of his life by his side, and that's all that mattered. He knew that they would face many challenges, but he was ready to face them together with Hyunjin.

In that moment, everything felt right. Felix knew that he had made the right decision. He was in love with Hyunjin, and he wasn't going to let anyone else decide his fate.

As they ran out of the church, hand in hand, they didn't care about the shocked and judgmental looks they received from others. They were happy and in love, and that was all that mattered.

As soon as they ran out, Hyunjin dropped the dress and revealed his true self. Felix couldn't believe what he was seeing. He jumped around Hyunjin's neck, hugging him tightly.

"What?" Felix asked. "How is this possible?" he almost cried.

Hyunjin smiled, looking into Felix's eyes. "I didn't expect to marry that soon," he laughed.

Felix couldn't believe that he had been standing in front of the love of his life, and now his husband. He felt over the moon with joy and relief. They had overcome every challenge that was thrown their way, and now they were together.

Hyunjin held Felix's hand tightly and kissed him again. „Remember when I've asked you to be my boyfriend? It feels like it was yesterday. We're husbands now. I can't believe it. Or am I the wife?" he said as he erased the rest of the lipstick on his lips. „That's so disgusting!"

_

„But what actually happened? How is that possible? I don't understand.." the younger asked, as they entered the nearby coffee shop.

Hyunjin smiled at Felix, his eyes twinkling with amusement. He took a sip of his coffee before starting to explain how his father found out about Felix's future wife.

"It all started with Zeus," he began. "My father is one of his most trusted gods, and he made him aware of the situation. My father went to talk to her family, telling them the truth about how his son is in love with their daughter's future husband."

Felix's eyes widened with surprise. "Zeus got involved in our love story?" he asked.

Hyunjin nodded. "Yes, he did. And even if they wanted to, they couldn't disagree with him," he continued. "But they actually agreed, since the marriage was very quick for their daughter. She was too young."

Felix listened with fascination, wondering how it all happened so quickly. "But how did you manage to fit into the wedding dress and go as the bride?" he asked.

Hyunjin laughed. "Well, that was quite a feat," he said. "I had to learn how to walk in a wedding dress, and I had to wear a lot of makeup to look the part." he said and the leaned across the table „I ripped the back of the dress twice." he whispered in embarrassment.

Felix chuckled at the thought of Hyunjin wearing a wedding dress. "I wish I could have seen that," he said.

Hyunjin winked at Felix. "Well, maybe I'll wear a wedding dress again for our anniversary," he teased.

Felix blushed, feeling both amused and touched by Hyunjin's words. He knew that they had a lot of challenges ahead, but he also knew that they could overcome anything, as long as they were together.

Hyunjin took another sip of his coffee before starting to tell Felix the story of their fathers. He leaned in, speaking softly as he recounted the events that had led to their families' animosity.

"Well, our fathers were like us," he said. "They were both in love with each other, but their families didn't approve. So they were forced to part ways. And as time passed by, their love turned into hate, and they passed on that hate to us."

Felix listened with a heavy heart, feeling a sense of sadness and regret for the lost years that they could have spent together. "It's so unfair," he said, shaking his head.

Hyunjin nodded in agreement. "It is," he said. "But we have to remember that we're not our fathers. We can choose a different path. We can choose love over hate."

Felix smiled at Hyunjin, feeling a sense of hope and optimism for their future together. "You're right," he said. "I'm just glad that we found each other and that we'll never have to go through what our fathers did."

Hyunjin took Felix's hand in his, squeezing it gently. "Me too," he said. "I love you, Felix. And I promise that we'll always choose love over hate."

Felix felt his heart swell with love for Hyunjin, knowing that he had found his soulmate. They continued talking, their hands intertwined, planning their future together and dreaming of all the beautiful things they would share.

And as they sat there in the small cafe, surrounded by the hustle and bustle of the busy heaven streets, they knew that they were meant to be together, now and forever.

..........................................
well, this is officially one of the last chapters!!
would y'all like bonus chapters on the side ships?
i just came home from playing golf tennis all day i'm so broken
officially entered my uwu era(jk)

the last chapter incoming in few hours<3

tae