XII.

Felix had been on Earth for some time now, and he had made some new friends

He had grown more comfortable in his new surroundings, and he had even started tutoring some of the other students in math.

Most of them were younger than him, and the tutoring was pretty easy, except for one older student named Lee Minho, who really struggled with the subject.

One day, Felix was sitting in class when he felt a tap on his shoulder.
He turned around to see a familiar face - it was Seungmin, one of his old friends from heaven!

"Felix, is that really you?" Seungmin said, his eyes widening in disbelief.

Felix was stunned. "Seungmin? I can't believe it's you!"

The two friends hugged each other tightly, both of them overjoyed to see each other again after what felt like ages.
They had been inseparable in heaven, but when Felix was sent to Earth, they lost touch.

As they caught up, Felix couldn't help but feel grateful that he had Seungmin back in his life. They had been through so much together in heaven, even though they didn't knew each other for too long, and now that they were reunited on Earth, Felix felt like everything was going to be okay.

Seungmin had a lot to tell Felix. He had been struggling to adjust to life on Earth, and he missed their old home in heaven terribly.

Felix listened intently as Seungmin told him about his new life on Earth.
Seungmin had found a job at a local restaurant, and he was living with a guy who he met at the mentioned place, finding out he's pretty cool.
He had made some friends, but he missed Felix more than anything.

-

Felix was excited to introduce Seungmin to his new friends, Jisung and Jeongin. He had been hanging out with them a lot lately, and he thought Seungmin would fit right in.

"Hey guys, this is my friend Seungmin," Felix said, gesturing to Seungmin.

Jisung and Jeongin looked up from their game of cards, eyeing Seungmin curiously.

"Hey, nice to meet you," Jisung said, extending his hand.

"Hi there," Jeongin said, smiling warmly.

Seungmin shook their hands, feeling a little nervous. He wasn't used to meeting new people, and he didn't want to say the wrong thing.

"So, Seungmin, what do you like to do for fun?" Jisung asked, trying to make small talk.

Seungmin hesitated. "Uh, I don't really know. I've been working a lot lately."

Jisung nodded. "What do you do for work?"

Seungmin shifted uncomfortably. "I work at a restaurant."

Jeongin perked up. "Oh, that's cool! What kind of food do they serve?"

Seungmin smiled. "It's a local restaurant, so they serve a lot of traditional dishes. I work as a waiter, but sometimes I take the opportunity and cook as well."

Jisung and Jeongin both looked impressed. "Wow, that sounds really interesting," Jisung said.

Felix grinned, happy to see his friends getting along with Seungmin. "So, what are you guys playing?" he asked, leaning over to look at their cards.

"We're playing poker," Jeongin said, holding up his hand.

Felix laughed. "I'm terrible at poker. Maybe Seungmin will have better luck."

Seungmin looked skeptical. "I don't know how to play poker."

Jisung and Jeongin exchanged a glance. "We can teach you," Jisung said, shuffling the deck of cards.

Seungmin nodded, feeling grateful for the opportunity to learn something new.
As they played, he found himself laughing and joking around with Felix and his new friends, feeling more at ease than he had in weeks.

"Hey, Seungmin, you're a natural at this!" Jeongin said, grinning as Seungmin won another hand.

Seungmin felt a rush of pride.
He had never been good at games, but with Felix and his new friends cheering him on, he felt like he could do anything.

"Thanks, guys," he said, smiling. "This is really fun."

Felix had grown up in the celestial realm of heaven, where he met his best friend Jisung. They spent countless hours playing games and exploring the vast landscapes of their home.

But when Seungmin arrived, everything changed. Seungmin was a new person in Felix's life, and he brought a fresh perspective and a sense of excitement that Felix had never experienced before.

Jisung, on the other hand, had never met Seungmin before, but he was eager to get to know him.

When they met Jeongin, the only member of their group who was the only member from group, born on the Earth, they welcomed him with open arms, eager to share their knowledge and their adventures with him, being sure to tell him about their heaven journey as soon as possible.

Jisung was confused.
He had been watching the way Seungmin plays poker, and noticed that he seemed to be struggling with the rules.

"Hey Felix," Jisung whispered, "can I ask you something about Seungmin?"

Felix looked up from his phone. "Sure, what's up?"

"Well, we were playing poker the other day, and Seungmin seemed a bit confused about the rules," Jisung explained. "I assumed that everyone on earth knew how to play poker. What's up with him?"

Felix raised an eyebrow. "Hmm, I see. Well, Seungmin's, it may, or it may not surprise you, but he is also from the place as we are. He's not used to playing games like poker with people from Earth."

Jisung was taken aback. "What? Seungmin's from heaven too? I had no idea!"

Felix nodded. "Yeah, he is. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, no reason," Jisung said quickly. "I just thought it was strange that he didn't know how to play poker. But I guess it makes sense now."

Felix smiled. "Yeah, Seungmin's still adjusting to life on Earth. We should let him alone to deal with Jeongin. I think they'll all get along great."

...........................
a/n i literally never played poker though.