IX.

„Open up, or I'm going to kick your door out

„Open up, or I'm going to kick your door out." a loud banging was heard on the door of Félix's apartment the next day, since he didn't allow his best friend to come over the day before.

„Hey," the golden haired boy said, letting Jisung in „why are you so early here?"

„When I said I'm bored, I mean like really really bored, so as soon as I woke up, I went straight to Yongbok's apartment!"

„Who is Yongbok?"

„That's your name in korean, you know. Lee Yongbok."

„Okay but I don't like that, so don't you dare call me that, unless you want to make an enemy from me."

„Wow, where did you gained that attitude?"

„I have my own ways." Félix sassed, flipping his imaginary hair off his shoulders.

They talked for a long time, Jisung teaching the younger some stuff that he managed to learn but himself.

It was already about five pm, and stomach of the younger growled, making the older's lightbulb appear, taking Félix by his wrist, leading him for some cheap, but good food.

Felix and Jisung were sitting in a small ramen shop, slurping noodles and chatting about their plans for the upcoming days.
The shop was quiet, with only a few other customers, and the sound of the rain outside.

"So, have you thought about what you're going to do for a part-time job?" Jisung asked, sipping his tea.

Felix shrugged. "Not really. I was thinking about being a babysitter or a librarian."

Jisung looked surprised. "A librarian? That's so random. Why would you want to do that?"

Felix smiled. "Well, my friend recommended it to me. He said it's a great job for someone who loves books and quiet spaces."

Jisung looked humorously offended. "Your friend? What about me? I'm your friend too."

Felix laughed. "Of course you are. But he was working at a coffee shop, but a librarian was also one of his plans, so he knows what he's talking about."

Jisung shook his head, still looking a little hurt. "Fine. But if you ever need a recommendation for a job, you know who to ask."

Felix grinned. "I'll keep that in mind. But seriously, do you have any ideas for me?"

Jisung thought for a moment. "Well, you're really good with kids, or talking with people.
Maybe you could be a tutor or a babysitter."

Felix nodded, looking thoughtful. "Yeah, that's a good idea. I'll look into it."

They finished their ramen and paid the bill, then stepped outside into the cool night air. The rain had stopped, and the streets were quiet.

"I'm glad we got to hang out tonight," Felix said, smiling at Jisung.

Jisung grinned back. "Me too. We should do this more often."

Felix nodded, feeling grateful for his friend. "Definitely. And if I ever become a librarian, you can come visit me at work."

Jisung laughed. "I'll be sure to do that. But only if you promise to recommend me some good books."

Felix trudged back to his new apartment, the rain tapping a steady beat on his umbrella.

He had spent the day with his energetic best friend and he was exhausted.
The sky was dark, the streetlights casting an eerie glow on the empty sidewalks.

Felix fumbled with his keys, unlocking the door and stepping inside.
The apartment was still mostly empty, but it was starting to feel like home.

He had a few pieces of furniture, some kitchen supplies, and a few boxes of clothes and books.

Felix set his umbrella down in the entryway and kicked off his shoes, feeling the plush carpet under his toes.
He walked around the apartment, taking it all in.

The living room was cozy, with a big window that looked out onto the city. The kitchen was small, but it had everything he needed to cook a meal.

The bedroom was his favorite room, with a huge, comfortable bed that took up most of the space.

Felix quickly washed up and changed into his pajamas, then collapsed onto the bed.
It was so big that he felt like he was swimming in it, but it was also incredibly comfortable.
The rain continued to fall outside, lulling him into a deep sleep.

Felix dreamed of all the things he wanted to do in his new city, and he felt excited for the adventures to come.

..............................
hello?? the new comeback is so good???
i literally woke up early yesterday to listen to it before school and heck it was worth it!!

it's june again,, time flies so fast damn.

with love and hugs
tae xx