XX.

The next morning, they woke up feeling halfway refreshed and energized

The next morning, they woke up feeling halfway refreshed and energized. They made breakfast together and talked about the fun they had had the night before, not talking about the cuddling part of Jisung and Minho.

As they were cleaning up, Felix noticed that Jisung seemed a little down. He asked him what was wrong, and Jisung hesitated for a moment before telling him that he was worried about his future.

Felix listened attentively, offering words of encouragement and support. He reminded Jisung that he was smart, talented, and capable of achieving anything he set his mind to.

„Don't look up to the future. I know you don't want to go home, but hell we can't choose. But now, you live here at the moment, so enjoy the breakfast, Ji." Felix said, ruffling the hair of the day older. „You know you can tell me anything, right? I may not be the comforting type of person, but i'd love to listen to you."

Jisung smiled, feeling a little better. He was grateful to have a friend like Felix, who always knew just what to say.

As they said goodbye, because of the day younger's planned tutoring session that day, Felix and Jisung hugged each other tightly, promising to text each other at night.

They walked away feeling happy and content, knowing that they had each other's backs no matter what.

„I should get going as well.." Minho said behind Jisung's back, changing into a shirt.

As Jisung turned out at the older, he saw his back, every muscle showing, making the puffy cheeks turn a cherry red colour.

„No, don't go yet please." Jisung stuttered, receiving a glance from the older one. „Are you okay? You are burning," he asked, touching the other's cheek.

„I don't know. I feel I'm dying." Jisung chuckled.

„You should go and rest. You didn't slept much yesterday.. go to lie and i'll get going okay?" he smiled, few inches away from the other's face, making it burn even more than it was before.

„Do you really have to go?" Jisung asked, grabbing the older by his arm. „I mean, I don't, but I don't want to disturb you," he replied with a calming voice, smiling at the younger.

„Please don't," Jisung whispered, like it was his last sentence of his life.

„As you with my prince," the older said, chuckling about Jisung's reaction about being called by this name.

As they laid in bed, Minho couldn't help but feel a sense of tension between them. He didn't know if it was just him, but he felt like there was something more between them.

Jisung shifted in bed and turned to face Minho. "Are you okay?" he asked.

Minho looked at Jisung and smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just can't sleep, no worries."