XVIII.

The day had been boring so far

Felix had been forced to sit out of P.E class due to his broken arm, which meant he had to sit on the bench and watch as his classmates played basketball.

He watched as his best friend, Jisung, got into a heated argument with a guy from the other team about who had cheated and who had won.

Felix rolled his eyes. He knew that Jisung could be competitive, but he didn't think that he would get into a fight over a game of basketball.
He watched as the two boys continued to argue, their voices getting louder and louder.

Finally, the P.E teacher stepped in and separated the two boys. "That's enough," he said sternly. "We're all here to have fun, not to argue."

Jisung glared at the boy from the other team, but he didn't say anything else.
Felix could tell that he was still angry, but he didn't want to cause any more trouble.

After P.E class was over, Felix and Jisung walked to their next class together.
Felix asked Jisung what had happened between him and the other boy.

"He was cheating," Jisung said, his voice still angry, glaring to the ground. "He kept fouling me, and the ref wasn't doing anything about it."

Felix nodded sympathetically. He knew that Jisung took basketball seriously, and he didn't like it when people cheated. "I'm sorry about that," he said.

Jisung shrugged. "It's not your fault," he said. "I just hate it when people cheat."

Felix nodded again, but he didn't say anything else. He knew that Jisung could be stubborn sometimes, and he didn't want to argue with him as well.
He just wanted to get through the rest of the day without any more drama.

The next class was math, which was Felix's most favorite subject. He struggled to keep up with the teacher's explanations, and he found himself zoning out more than once. It seemed like he was naturally smart for math, since he understood more than three quarters of math problems, but not the way their teacher explained it.

Maybe that's why other students take bonus tutor classes with Felix.

He glanced over at Jisung, who was scribbling furiously in his notebook. Felix knew that Jisung wasn't bad yet not the best at math, but he didn't envy him.

After math, they had English class. Felix enjoyed this class more than math with their math teacher, but he still found it difficult sometimes.

Today, they were reading a Shakespeare play, which Felix found boring. He tried to pay attention, but he couldn't help but think, about how much he would rather be doing something else.

As they walked out of class, Felix decided to ask Jisung if he wanted to hang out after school. Maybe they could go to the arcade or something.

"Hey, do you want to hang out after school?" he asked.

Jisung looked at him, surprised. "Sure, I guess," he said. "What did you have in mind?"

Felix shrugged. "I don't know, maybe we could go to the arcade or something?" he suggested.

Jisung grinned. "That sounds awesome," he said. "Let's do it. I can beat my anger out on some games when I can't do that on that bitch from the basketball play."

Felix felt a surge of excitement.
He knew that he and Jisung always had fun together, and he was looking forward to spending some time with his friend.

As the day went on, Felix found himself feeling more and more excited.
He couldn't wait to get out of school and go to the arcade with Jisung. He knew that they were going to have a great time together.

Felix and Jisung arrived at the arcade and immediately headed towards the racing games. They spent the next hour racing each other and laughing as they crashed into walls and each other.

Next, they moved on to the basketball hoops game. Felix was terrible at it, plus he had the plaster on, but Jisung was a natural.
They both cheered each other on as they tried to beat their high scores.

As they were playing, Felix realized that a lot of the games were more difficult for him because of the plaster on his arm. He couldn't move his arm as quickly as he wanted to, and he had to be careful not to bump it into anything.

Jisung noticed that Felix was struggling and asked him if he was okay. Felix shrugged and said that he was fine, but Jisung could tell that he was in pain.

"Let's take a break," Jisung suggested. "We can get some snacks and rest for a bit."

Felix nodded gratefully, and they headed over to the snack bar. They got some chips and soda and sat down at a table.

"Thanks for looking out for me," Felix said, smiling at Jisung.

"Of course, man," Jisung replied. "I'm always here for you."

Felix felt a surge of gratitude. He knew that he was lucky to have a friend like Jisung, who always had his back.

After that, they played a few rounds of air hockey, which was intense and competitive. They both got really into it, laughing and shouting as they tried to score goals.

Finally, they decided to play a few rounds of dance dance revolution. Jisung was terrible at it, but Felix was amazing.
He moved his feet so quickly that Jisung could barely keep up. They both laughed as they danced to the beat of the music.

As they left the arcade, Felix felt a sense of satisfaction. He had had an amazing time with Jisung, and the day older thought the same.

..............................
my 5star album came, and IM NOT IN MY COUNTRY. i wanna cry

tmi that is actually not tmi because yuh everybody knows: i'm so obsessed with seungmin please lord have mercy what has he done to me

tae x