XLV.

The sun was shining bright, and the breeze was warm as Felix and Hyunjin stepped out of their dorm building

The sun was shining bright, and the breeze was warm as Felix and Hyunjin stepped out of their dorm building. It was their first summer together as a couple, and they were looking forward to spending it exploring new places, trying new things, and creating unforgettable memories.

As they got closer to the park, they saw the familiar faces of Chan, Changbin, Minho, Jisung, Jeongin, and Seungmin. The whole group had planned a picnic for the day, and they were all excited to spend the day together.

Hyunjin brought sandwiches and fruit, Chan brought chips and dips, while Minho brought refreshing drinks. They spread the blanket on the grass, and everyone dug in. As they ate, they talked about what they've been up to since school ended, no one mentioning how the relationships changed between some of the members of their group.

Afterward, Chan suggested they go for a swim at the beach. Hyunjin and Felix loved the idea, so they went to cars of Changbin and Minho and drove to the coast.
Changbin and Jisung took the surfboards, and Minho brought his snorkeling gear. Jeongin packed the frisbee, and Seungmin brought the sunscreen.

At the beach, they had a blast. Felix and Hyunjin walked along the shore, splashing in and out of the water. Chan, Changbin, and Jisung rode the waves, trying to teach Jeongin how to surf. Seungmin zoomed past them on a jet-ski.

They kicked off their shoes and felt the sand squishing between their toes. They spread out beach towels and started to dig out a spot to set up camp. Hyunjin pulled out the sunscreen and started to apply it on Felix's back as he laid down on the towel.

"Thanks," Felix said with a smile, blushing slightly as Hyunjin leaned down to poke his cheek.

Their friends pretended not to notice, but secretly, they were all thrilled. They've had a hunch that Felix and Hyunjin were dating for months, but seeing them act all lovey-dovey just confirmed their suspicions.

As the day went on, Felix and Hyunjin kept sneaking glances at each other, giggling and whispering secrets. They pretended to play a game of beach volleyball with their friends, but really, they just wanted to be close to each other.

Whenever they were alone, they stole quick kisses and embraces, careful not to make it too obvious. They played around in the water, chasing each other and splashing water, feeling carefree and happy.

As the day wore on, they dried off and took a stroll around the beach town, trying out the different ice cream flavors from the local shops. They watched the sunset while sitting on the pier and talked about how grateful they were to have each other as friends.

As the sun began to set, the group gathered around, watching the beautiful pink and orange hues of the sky. Felix and Hyunjin sat close to each other, their hands intertwined as they felt the warm breeze blowing against their faces.

They looked at each other, their eyes connecting, and they knew they were just where they wanted to be. In a world full of chaos and confusion, they had each other, and that was enough.

They all sang out loud to their favorite songs, with Felix and Hyunjin's arms wrapped around each other's waist.

﹒⪩⪨﹒

The amusement park was crowded, with people of all ages rushing to get in line for their favorite rides. The sound of carnival music and the scent of cotton candy filled the air, making everyone feel giddy with excitement.

Felix and Hyunjin were the first ones to buy their tickets, eager to explore the park with their friends. They each grabbed a map and started to plan out their day. Changbin, Chan and Jisung ran to the first roller coaster they saw, while Jeongin was fascinated by the giant Ferris wheel.

Minho, on the other hand, was all about the carnival games. He challenged Seungmin to a game of darts, while Felix and Hyunjin tried their hand at the ring toss. They cheered each other on and laughed at their failed attempts, enjoying every moment of the day together.

As the sun started to set, they all met up for a group photo, standing in front of the park's giant entrance sign. They rode the carousel and laughed as they took silly pictures together. Changbin couldn't stop taking photos, capturing every moment of their joy.

Felix and Hyunjin pretended to be "just friends" in front of their friends, but they couldn't resist stealing glances at each other and giggling like teenagers in love. They went on the haunted house ride, holding hands tight, with Hyunjin snuggling close to Felix's side.

As they waited in line, they tried to reassure each other that it was all just fake and that they had nothing to worry about.

Finally, it was their turn, and they stepped into the dimly lit room, with fake cobwebs and creepy sound effects. Hyunjin clutched Felix's arm, feeling a bit scared, but Felix just grinned reassuringly.

As they made their way deeper into the haunted house, they saw all kinds of spooky things - ghosts hanging on the walls, skeletons moving in the corner, and fake blood splattered all over the place. Hyunjin gasped out loud, hiding behind Felix's back, gripping onto him as if her life depended on it.

Felix did his best to project confidence as they walked together, trying to make Hyunjin laugh by pointing out the cheesy fake props, but secretly, he felt a little scared himself. As something suddenly jumped out at them, Felix let out a scream, and Hyunjin couldn't help but laugh.

They continued walking through the dark, winding path, their heartbeats racing. Finally, they emerged from the haunted house, laughing and panting.

"That was wild," Felix said, laughing, putting his hand on his chest to catch his breath. Hyunjin, not wanting to look like a scaredy-cat, put on a brave face and shrugged it off like a piece of cake.

They stopped for dinner, grabbing burgers and fries before heading for their last ride of the day, the giant roller coaster. They screamed and laughed as they rode, and Chan started to chant "one more time" as soon as it was over, looking over at Changbin, whose skin colour turned greenish, looking like he is going to throw his burger up.

As the night settled in, they watched the park's fireworks display, sitting on a bench, all of them exhausted, yet deeply satisfied with their day. They were happy and grateful for their friendship, and the memories they had made.

As they walked out of the park and made their way to their cars, Felix and Hyunjin linked their pinky fingers, feeling the cool breeze washing over them. They knew they had a special bond, one that was meant to last. They looked at each other with a deep affection, their eyes shining with happiness, knowing that they wanted nothing more than to spend more time together, exploring the world side by side.

FILLER

............................................................
i feel so weird today what the heck
anyways how are y'all doing? are you spending your summer somehow special? :)

anyways y'all wanted to see the seungmin art that i have made so far, it's not finished yet, but i just need to finish some final touches and a background. :) it's not the best but it was so fun to made that i like it a lot!

 :) it's not the best but it was so fun to made that i like it a lot!