XXIX.

The yet raven haired male was still unsure about his new colour, so the hairdresser suggested bleaching his hair to give him a blank canvas to work with

The hairdresser mixed the bleach and carefully applied it to Hyunjin's hair, making sure to avoid his scalp. Hyunjin sat patiently as the bleach worked its magic, lightening his hair to a pale yellow. It amazed him a lot. And made him miss his black hair already.

Once the bleach had done its job, the hairdresser washed out the bleach and began to talk with Hyunjin about what color he wanted his hair to be. The now blonde male told her about the story, how he actually ended up here and she could only laugh at it.

Hyunjin ultimately decided on that color. „Now or never" was his motto for now.
The hairdresser mixed the dye and applied it to Hyunjin's hair, making sure to cover every strand. Hyunjin sat under a heat lamp for a few minutes to help the dye set.

After the dye had set, the hairdresser washed out the excess dye and styled Hyunjin's hair to perfection. Hyunjin was thrilled with his new look, and the hairdresser was proud of the transformation they had achieved together.

„What do you think?" she smiled, styling the hair a bit more. „I absolutely love it. That's amazing. I thought it would be horrible," Hyunjin said in amazement, touching the hair as it wasn't his.

He haven't seen Felix yet, and the same was with the younger.

In the meantime, another hairdresser took Felix to a seat and suggested starting by washing Felix's hair to remove any buildup or residue. After washing and drying the golden hair, the hairdresser mixed the dye and carefully applied it to Felix's hair, making sure to cover every strand.

„What made you decide to dye your hair this colour?" she have asked, applying the dye to his hair. „Ah, I just woke up, and watched silly videos. Then I saw people choosing random hair colours. And here I am."

Felix sat under a heat lamp for a few minutes to help the dye set. As he waited, the hairdresser chatted with Felix about his interests and hobbies. Felix shared that he was a big fan of K-pop music, and the hairdresser mentioned that they had recently styled the hair of a member from a popular K-pop group. Felix was impressed and asked if the hairdresser had any tips for maintaining his new blue hair.

She have explained that it was important to use a color-safe shampoo and conditioner to help preserve the color. They also recommended avoiding excessive heat styling, as it could damage the hair and cause the color to fade more quickly.

Once the dye had set, the hairdresser washed out the excess dye and styled Felix's hair to perfection. Felix couldn't believe how amazing he looked with his new neon blue hair. He thanked the hairdresser for their hard work and went straight to see the older one and check out his new hair.

„Peekaboo," the now blue haired male said, surprising Hyunjin with his tiny palms on his eyes. „Oh show me yourself. Quickly!"

He took the hands of his face, and turned on the chair, just to see a shiny blue Felix standing in front of him, smiling cheekily. „What do you think?" he have asked, making the older blush a little. „It looks. It looks really, really good on you. I thought that you'd be looking weird. But damn," he said, touching his hair softly.

The younger male looked into the mirror, pulling Hyunjin with himself. „You know how do we look like? Like Sonic and Knuckles. That's us," he said, taking a picture of them, thanking both of the hairdressers, paying and leaving.

„It looks good on you. I didn't told you yet, so I am telling you now," Felix said, looking at Hyunjin „It looks hot."

„What??" Hyunjin turned his head quickly, and his face was now matching with his hair.

„Yeah it really does. I never lie about stuff like these. Come on," he replied, taking hand of the red haired male and walking into a unknown direction. „Where are we going?"

„Third wheeling minsung, come on."

﹒⪩⪨﹒

Over the next few days, both Hyunjin and Felix received countless compliments on their new hair color. They have felt like a new person, and the hairdressers was thrilled to have helped them achieve their dream look.

Hyunjin always waited on the bus station on Felix, with Jisung as well. They found out they have a lot in common, and started to talk more. Jisung was totally surprised about the fact, that Felix is friend of the super hot guy at school, still not processing that they're all born at the same place.

Minho and his lovey dovey best friend are trying to play it cool in front of all their friends and classmates, but everyone knows that they share some kisses during the break when nobody is around. But they aren't a official thing. Obviously.

And the funniest part between their group, is friendship of Changbin and Felix, and Minho with Hyunjin. The red haired is going insane when Changbin gives head pats to his blue haired math tutor, and when he gave him sale for their coffee.

He feels like on the edge of his nerves at that point. And Minho is always laughing at it, same with Jeongin, somehow suspecting all of these stuff around them. But Hyunjin can't say anything, since he doesn't want to end up in air frier for 20 minutes on 180 degrees.

..............................
i just got myself new nails and i feel like it's not my hand. but it got stars ✨. that's it.

my favourite duo of all time

tae