Stage 1- Sad Truth

Prologue..

My love has a time limit.

Shorter than the others. Thats why i dont have time to have some random relationship.

Its like fireworks in the sky. It shines so brightly in a moment.

When we found out about it we were only twelve years old.

.....

" Yey! You can do it Bec! one more lap to go!" i smiled when i heard her cheering for me.

Its our school festival and i am the ace of our running club.

" Go Beckyyy" i heard her scream again. My heart started to beat faster and adrenaline rushed over my whole body and run faster passing all the other kids.

I wanted to win this race for her. I planned to give her the trophy and finally confess my feelings for her. We both know that we feel the same . We've been together since we were babies because our parent were buddies.

Few more meters to go. I looked at were shes standing and i smiled when i saw the banner she holding.

Becky You Can Do It!! Rak Na Tua! - Freen

Everyone always tease us. But we dont care because its true anyway. We're just twelve years old yet we already know that both of us were meant to be. That we'll be together forever.

Im almost there. The cheering are getting more louder but i can still clearly hear her voice.

Few more meters. But suddenly my heart started to beat so loud that it hurts. It made me stop running and sunk on the ground.

Im clutching my chest as i watched how everyone passed through me and finished the race.

Damn it hurts. My heart hurts. Whats happening?

I asked to myself.

" Becky!!!" i suddenly looked sidewards and there. I saw her running towards me.

i tried to smile to her when she got near me And hugged me

" Becky? " i tried to smile to prevent her from crying. I hate to see her cry. Specially when its because of me. But i failed, it hurt so much that i cant even breath..

" P-p'freen.. I-it hurts " i said in almost a whisper as i try to clutch my chest tighter.

" Please anyone! help us! Bec! Becky!"

That's the last thing i heard before losing consciousness ..

I woke up when i felt a warm thing on my fore head. When i open my eyes its her looking at me.

" Morning na ka " i said. But she just knocked my head lightly.

"  You Scared me. " she said and i saw her tears falling again.

I got up then hugged her.

" Sorry p'freen. "

" Dont do that again ok?"

" Ka. Stop crying now. Ok? "

" But you didnt cry. So i will cry for you. " she said and tried to wipe Her tears.