Stage 13- Unexpected Trip

Becky's Pov

Im laying on my bed while holding a small black box on my hand. A sigh escaped from my mouth.

My eyes looked at the rooms door as it slowly opens and the loud noise coming from people i know got in.

P'mind entered and immediately closed the door and the noise vanished.

" aren't you going to join us? " she asked as she sat beside me.

I shake my head.

" You sure? its weekends and they want to watch a movie.. And you like watching movies and also freem is here too"

" That's the point ... Freen is here.. I don't want her walking out again and ruin the mood the moment i stepped my foot outside this room. " i said in a low voice.

" I don't think that will happen. " P'mind said but her voice sounded so unsure.

" So.. This is how she felt eh? To be ignored? To be treated like you don't exist?" i asked then stare at the box on my hand.

Its been a week now since freen snapped and slapped me. That slap was really hard but i deserved it.

I tried to talk to her but she keeps avoiding me. And rosé is not really helping. Whenever i try to corner freen even with everyone's help. Rosé will appear and take her away. With an expression 'suit you right coward'.

P'Mind is doing good with the others now. She told me she explained everything to them on why i suddenly acted that way to freen.

And they apologized to me too for not standing up for me that time.

They said they just want me to realize that im over doing it.

But they never expected freen to finally snap like that . They were all shock about what happened that they only found their voice when rosé left.

I told them its fine. That i understand.

" Don't worry ok? We got this. I told you .. We'll help you have freen back. right? " i nodded. She did tell me that. that this time she'll help me to have freen back.

" so?" she looked at me with an encouraging look.

" Not now p'mind. I'll just stay here.. I know freen. She don't usually get mad but when she do... "

" but she loves you.."

" i know but there are emotions that can beat love sometimes.. Just like what happened to me. Fear beat my love for Freen. It didn't disappear. But it hide on the deepest part of my heart. And now anger beat freens love for me. Its still there .. I know that.."

I'm staring at the box on my hand again then rub its corner with my thumb.

" ok. I understand. But trust me ok? Trust us.. And also were trying to convince her to talk you.. You'll have her back. Definitely. " i smiled then nodded.

" anyway whats that box for?" sae asked and looked at the box curiously.

" This? its nothing.. " i said then decided to put it inside the drawer beside my bed. And As i put it in i saw the other black box with J.K. initials on top.

" its for freen, Right? " she asked as i close the drawer.

" Yup. I planned to give it to her after asking her to be mine again. But i wasn't given a chance. And you know why" i said the chuckle softly.

" You will soon.. Anyway. Are you really sure you just want to lock your self here?"

" Yup. Positive.. Just.. Bring me water if its ok.. " i said then smile..