Stage 19- The Girl In Black

Becky's Pov

I woke up with a smile on my lips. Remembering what happened last night. The sensation i felt.
Freen's touches and kisses. I would never forget everything .

Then i felt a soft arm around my belly. I looked beside me and saw an angel sleeping soundly.

I grabbed my phone to take her picture before looking at the time.

9:30am.

Every body might be awake by now and having break fast. I wanted to wake freen up now but decided to just let her sleep more.

I moved my body side wards. Put my elbow on my pillow and place my face on my palm.

Just watching her  sleep is so satisfying.

I brushed some hair off her face so i can have a good look on her perfect angel face.

" Freen,  Youre so beautiful. Im so lucky i have you. " i said to myself with a smile. And as if she heard me i saw her lips formed into a smile and hugged me tighter 

Thinking i might have woken her by my voice, i waited for her to speak. But she didnt.

Well.. I guess what we did last night really made her tired.

I lean down to kiss her forehead and continue watching her.

But a sigh escaped from my mouth when i remembered i wasnt able to tell her.

I know i  told Richie that i have no plan on letting Freen know.

But everything changed. I asked her to marry me. Im even thinking of reconsidering the operation.
i guess that isnt really the right time to tell her . But will i be able to? before its too late?

" Becky?" i heard her said.

" hmm?" then i pulled her closer using my free hand.

" Good morning na ka. " she said still with her eyes closed. i smiled and kissed her cheek.

" Good morning.. Lets get up? or you wanna sleep more?" i asked softly 

" lets just stay like this for awhile.. It feels so perfect  " she said.

" unh. This is perfect."

" i want us to be like this. Always,sleeping and waking up together. "

" hmm.. You want that? " i asked and felt her nod 

" i can do something about that then. Dont worry. " i said then kissed the top of her head. . I also want this.

Seeing her before my eyes closes at night and then she'll be the first one i'll see when i wake up.

Just thinking about it makes my heart sing.

" Becky.. Your heart beat sounds so sweet.. " she said then hugged me tighter.

" really? thats good then right? "

Then i felt her nod again.

" Beckt.. I remembered .  Wheres Bonbon? " she suddenly asked.

" Hmm? Bonbon?" i asked confusedly.

" Yes Bonbon. "

"Ahh.  ohh yes .. Bonbon.. Yes..  Errrr..  i dont know?" i said.. I really forgot about him. I looked at her and saw that shes glaring at me.

" Hey babe, Dont be mad. Im sure he is fine. " i said and smiled at her nervously.

" tsk crazy " she said then pout.