Stage 7- Housemates

Becky's Pov

" Ok. Take a deep breath.. Yes.. " said Aunt Nan

" Youre ok. But that last attack was.." but she didnt continue Instead he let a sigh escape from her mouth.

Its been a week since that attack of mine. I woke up and im not in my bed instead im in a place im very familiar with.

White painted room and the smell of alcohol. And dont forget .. A needle stuck at the back of my hand.

My mom was so mad about me not calling any of them. And then found me on my room unconscious.

i told them im sorry and wont do that again.

But what im really glad is. They managed not to tell Freen what happened.

" Thank you for not telling Freen. " I said in a whisper as i button the few button of my dress.

" We were all worried when Freen came alone in the restaurant. And told us that you just called her. And i really felt bad and your parents too.. That we enjoyed that night while you were suffering."

" Its fine . " i said then give her a bright smile.

" So.. You'll be off to Bangkok tomorrow?" i nodded. I Wanted to ask how Freen is but i dont have to because Aunt Nan spoke.

" I dont know what got into you. But i understand. You don't want to give my daughter an uncertain future. But ever since you too broke up. I never saw her smile the way she used to and so do you... And she always lock her self in her room. Probably crying.. "

" Im sorry .. " i said then look down. i felt her pat my head.

" i told you.. I understand. But if ever you'll change your mind. I know .. We all know that you still love her. "

" I will always do .." i suddenly said.

" I know. And youre always welcome to come back. Freen maybe a stubborn and won't take you back for awhile but we all know her.."

I nodded. And before i go.. a thought suddenly crossed my mind.

" Aunt Nan.. " I said as i stood up.

" Yes?"

" In my condition.. . " i paused thinking if i should really ask her. But decided to..

" Will i be able to do it ?" i continued then look away.

" What do you mean it?"

" You know.. sex " i said and just whispered the last word. A couple of minutes passed but he didn't answer and when she looked at me shes glaring.

" Owh no.. No.. Aunt Nan. I-im not thinking of doing it with Freen!" i said and i know my face is as red as a tomato.

Its true that im not thinking of doing it with Freen right now. But i admit that sometimes when were kissing.. And. . we almost ... Aish!

" I know. You respect my daughter more than anyone do. "

a sigh of relief escaped from my mouth.

" about that.. You can. . But.. "

" I cant bear a child?"

She nodded. Ive know that for so long. It just hurt knowing freen really loves children. . .

" I wont dare too either. I dont want my child to suffer for inheriting this illness of mine. " i said bitterly. I dont want someone else to suffer because of me again.

" Becky.."

" I think i should go now Aunt Nan. I'll just visit once in a while and of course i wont miss my check ups " i said then stormed out of his office.