Epilogue

Freen's Pov

" Becca!! lets go!" i called.

" Kaaa!" she answered cheerfully and i watched her as she run towards me followed by bonbon.

Its been six years since that bridge incident. And i still can remember how it happened.

We were caught kissing in the ferryswheel. And because of embarrassment we run away form that park as fast as we could. We run for i dont know how long till we reached that bridge.

We just stayed there for awhile and decided to go back to the hospital.  Were sure that our parents are worried.

Actually i am too. Riding those things is really not a good idea for Becky's condition.

But i cant stop her. I know that .. That time.. No one can stop her. So We just enjoyed our date and i did I really enjoyed it. Its like .. That date was going to be our last.

Then she saw her.

Jennie.

Standing at the bridge gutter. My heart begun to beat so fast and Becky held my hand. We run towards her.

We tried to stop her but shes so determined to end her life. And i hated her for that. How can she throw her life away so easily while there are people whose willing to do anything just to live longer.

She fell but lucky Becky caught her hand and i helped her. Shes begging us to let her go but we didnt. we know her situation and its really hard.

We tried to convince her and good thing we did. We manage to  pull her up. Jennie stepped safely on one of the metal attached to the bridge.

And as we try to help her get back to Our side. It happened so fast. As Jennie stepped her foot on the other side of the bridge 

Becky fell and all i can do was to scream her name. Jennie was so shock she couldn't even utter a single word. She just watch becky fall with her mouth and eyes wide open and tears falling from her eyes.

I screamed her name again and again. I wanted to jump off the bridge and save her but my body wont move. And maybe because my voice was so loud we caught some passers attention.

A guy asked us what happened. I dont even know if i answered him clearly. Then he jumped off the bridge.

Then i run towards the river side.

My heart was beating so loud like hell as we wait for the guy to rise up from the water. Its feels like forever waiting for him to get out of the water.

And finally his head popped out of the water. He swim towards us. Carrying a small body around his arm.

" Becky" i called in a whisper. Everything's seems to be in a slow motion. The guy lay Becky's lifeless body on the ground.

No.. Not lifeless.. Please .. Maybe shes just unconscious. God please...   I begged and kneel in front of her.

" Shes not breathing. " the guy said and my tears kept on falling. I cant even see anything clearly now. I held Becky's hand. Its so cold. Cold as ice. Unlike before that its so warm it feels like my skin is melting very time she touch me.

I watched as the guy tried to do cpr on her. He even  tried to breath air on her mouth but i stopped him.

Damn. Even in this kind of situation i cant imagine Beckys lips being touch by somebody else aside from mine and the guy understood me.

I was the one who gave air to her mouth while the guy keeps trying to pump her chest.

" Becky please.. Dont leave me.." i cried before giving her another blow of air..