Stage 15- First day, First Night

Freen's Pov

I looked around and suddenly Lisa and Charlotte were gone. Where did they go?

I cant even find the others.

" Excuse me. P'Song. Have you seen irin? or noey? or becky?" i asked.

" Eh? i didn't notice them. Anyway do you know when we'll go? i want to go now so i can sleep while on the ride. " she said then yawn. I just shake my head.

The bus hasn't arrived yet.

" Sarochaaa" called the girl which made my heart beat fast.

" y-yes?"

" have you seen sooyaaa? she suddenly disappeared. " Becky said while pouting.

It hurts. She's looking for someone else even tho I'm already in front of her

" Sorry. But i didn't see her. Even the others were missing "

" hmmm.. I see. Neh lets sit there. " she said then she went on the nearest bench.. i followed her silently.

" I'm so sleepy.. " she said while yawning. Then she lean her head on my shoulder.

" you can sleep while were waiting for them to come around. The bus hasn't arrived yet Either."

" aren't you sleepy? you don't really like morning right??" she said then giggle. Shes talking naturally. While I'm really having a hard time pretending that were ok.

How can you she do this? is noey really right? that you already moved on?

But why so fast then? because youre hurt too bad? but i am too..

" Sarocha? "

" Sarocha.."

" Sarochaaa!!!"

" huh? " then i looked at her. She's glaring at me.

" I've been talking for awhile now. Tsk. You haven't changed. Youre already sleeping!" she said then crossed her arms on her chest.
Y
" Huh? I-im not! I'm just thinking about something!" i said then tried to pinch her cheeks but she hurriedly removed my hands and looked at me suspiciously.

" Something? Or someone? " she asked then raised both her eyebrows up and down.

i blushed because she got me there .. I'm thinking about her.

" don't worry. She's just around there somewhere. " she said then lean her head on my shoulders again.

I'm looking at her now with disbelief. Is she thinking that I'm thinking about someone else? and not her??

I closed my eyes and tried to clear my head.

I don't want to think about anything else. I don't want to think about her. But its so hard specially when she's just next to me.

I sigh then stared at my lap.

" you already miss her?" she suddenly asked.

I didn't answer. its you who i miss stupid becky.

" silence means yes. Rosé is lucky. " she said but after that she went silent again. Next thing i know is she's breathing heavily. I tried to pick on her and found out that she already fell asleep.

I sigh again. Did you really finally give up becky?

Youre not even calling me on my nick name anymore..

" Hey.. You two! aren't you coming? " someone yelled and its professor Lux

Everyone is gone now and there's a bus in front of the school gates.