Stage 8- Its Her

Becky's Pov

" Hey watch out! I'm coming through!"

" Eeeh? No! Not here!"

" Kyaaah!" and there Irin landed on the floor face first.

" Irin i hate you!" yelled Lisa who looks like shes about to cry as she gather her playing card.

She has been trying to make a card deck tower for almost an hour now and when its about to be finished ...

There goes Irin, entering our apartment with her roller skates. And before she could stand up she received a hard knock on the head from noey.

" That hurts.. " Irin said while rubbing her head. Then she looked at Lisa, Whose being helped by Charlotte.

" Sorry lisaya "

" I hate you!"

" hey whats going on here?" P'Nan said who just came out from their room.

I just shake my head. What a great way to spend our last free day.
Its Sunday and my parents told me that i don't have to go home this week end --- a miracle..

I didn't asked why thou..

I closed my eyes and try to relax on the sofa . Trying not to mind five people just behind my back whose now i think were all helping Lisa to build her card tower

Then i remembered what i just did a couple of days ago.

I was rereading freen's messages to me. One by one again then I'll hit reply

Type something but eventually delete it again.

I was doing that to all her messages

But something happened that i didn't expect.
I was typing my reply to her last message.

Then suddenly i heard a loud knock on my door which startled me.

The last thing i know is that My reply was sent. And in just a couple of minutes.. I had a reply back from her. 

My heart started to beat so fast i forgot that someone is knocking on my door .

I closed my eyes then opened it again. Took a deep breath and read her reply.

" I Know."

Those two words. Just two words from her.

I sighed then looked at my message to her that I accidentally sent.

I sighed again and closed my eyes then suddenly someone took my phone.

" What the! Irin!" i yelled she's now on the end corner of the living room with a triumph smile.

" Give me my phone back!" i yelled again and stood up which made everyone silent. They are not used to it. Me.. Yelling.

I sighed then looked at Irin with  pleading eyes  She's my best friend but i hadn't told her about Freens messages after i broke up with her.

" Just give me my phone back.." i plead again but instead of giving it back she looked at me suspiciously.

" Youre not telling me something." then she looked at my phone and her already big eyes went bigger.

" B-bec whats this? Whats the meaning of this?" she asked.

Which made my housemates curious. I mentally face palm. I guess what she think now is that I'm dating someone.

" Hey is it a message from someone? What does it say?" asked Noey sheepishly.

" A message from her lover?" Lisa Guessed in her unusual teasing tone. And i heard charlotte gasp.