Stage 9- Friendship

Noey's Pov

Ohh.. I have Pov? Maybe I'm the real main character here. Becky's story is just an intro.

A/n: in your dreams Noey hahahahaha

Don't call me that were not close...

a/n: Owh really now? Stop being a tsundere.. Should i just remove Irin on the story then? hahahahaha

-_- crazy.

Anyway I'm now staring at Becky. But she doesn't look shock or nervous. Instead she's smiling.

That smile i saw last night when i asked her about Freen
And speaking of Freen. So that's her. What she did earlier is really something.

These two. What an interesting couple.

" We don't have class this morning. And all those who hasn't decided what course to take will be having the same class for awhile up until next week. " Lisa said while looking at her phone.

" So were free to go home?" Irin said in her excited tone with her big eyes shining so bright.

I shake my head. She's being stupid again. I don't know when i begun to like her.

Becky is right. I think she saw through me that even if I'm always hitting Irin...

Ok never mind .

" Nope. We'll have our first class after lunch. 1:30pm. Subject: English and guess what? All of us were in the same class.. And.." Lisa said then looked at Becky  whose still quiet.

ok. Its obvious.

" Sarocha is with us?" i asked and she nodded.

I looked at Becky, waiting for her reaction but she just shrugged her shoulders.

" But.. That girl, i think she's in a big trouble " charlotte said softly.

" why do you think so?" Nam asked.

" You know. About what she did at the ceremony? "

" But I'm still surprised, really. How did she do it?" Irin asked

" What do you mean? Isn't that obvious? Because she's smart. Definitely smarter than you. " i said in a teasing tone. But she just ignored it then looked at Becky

" what?" she asked.

" Did you... " Irin said suspiciously.

" Of course not! I didn't help her or anything. Stop looking at me like that. " Becky said.

" Then how? Freen is a bit.. You know? Stupid? And you didn't look so surprise. "

But becky shake her head

" Freen isn't stupid. How many times do i have to tell you that? She's smart. She's just too lazy to use her head most of the time because she knows I'm always there to help her. I was surprised. Yes. But I'm you know? More than surprised.. Im proud of her actually. That she did it. " she said there goes her smile again.

Irin look defeated. The other three just nodded.

" Depending on what she did earlier.. I'm sure she's looking for you now. " i said.

" Probably. But that will be later. Because for sure she's still at some office around here being scold for what she did earlier. " Becky said along with a soft laugh.

" S-she wont be expelled. Right?" Charlotte suddenly asked.

" Of course not. This school wont expel a student easily. Specially a student who topped their exams. " Lisa assured her. And i agree too.