Stage 21- The Perfect or The Worst Day?

Becky's Pov

Everything is now ready.

The only one thing i need to do and think of, is on how i will bring Freen to our wedding venue with out her having an idea that it is actually our wedding.

" Yoh.. Whats with the long face?"Noey said as she sat on the sofa next to me.

" I dont know what to do. " i said frustratedly.

" I thought Everything is ok?" she asked.

" Yup. But i still have a problem. . its Freen. . How can i bring her to the venue without her suspecting or having any idea that its our wedding. I want to surprise her remember? " i said then sigh.

" why dont you blind fold her? " said Irin from the kitchen.

" Are you really that stupid irin?" Noey said.

" im just trying to help!" said Irin

" then youre not helping. "

" come on.. The two of you stop fighting. " said mind.

Wondering why we can talk about the wedding so loudly ? its because freen is out with lisa, charlotte and rosé.

" Guys think." i said in a begging tone.

" Ok. I have an idea but you might say im a sadist again. " said noey.

" You are a sadist. A scaredy cat  sadist  " said irinn then smirked.

" owh shut up smart ass!" yelled noeya.

I Sighed. These two... when will they stop fighting like this?

" Anyway.. Whats the plan then?" i asked to changed the topic because Noey is about to stand .. probably to hit Irin. Worst try to kill her.

" owh yes.. So heres the plan. .."

...

After arranging all the thing related to Noey's plan.. Which.. I think is A cool idea.. But really.. its a bit cliché and ah nevermind.

Were now here at some club house where Noey is busy talking with her friends.

No one from us thought that Noey knew people like them and that made Irin behave like a real good kid. Or should i just say shes just waiting for the right time to attack those cute girls whose obviously interested with Noey.

" Ok. Everything is settle. All they need is our signal and date when will they do it. " said Noey

" yosh! thanks noey. " i said then hugged her. And i smiled when i saw her blush.

Shes really cute when shes not on her serious mode or sadist mode.   So i cant blame Irin for falling for her..

Im sure everything's going to be perfect.. All we need to do is do everything we planned.

Well.. Atleast thats what i thought. .

....

" Becky , sorry.." said Freen while panting.

" Why?" i asked and guide her to sit beside me.  Its our last class for today. And before the other class ended earlier. She was called by her club president.

" We suddenly had practise today. I wont even be able to attend our last class. President Song said were excuse. I just came here to let you know. " she said with a pout.

And i smiled. She run her way back here just to tell me this? Really.. I love this girl.

" nah its ok go on and enjoy the practise. I'll just wait for you here until your done.. Then lets go home together. " i said while smiling.