Stage 17- Third Day, Becky's Final Run

Becky's Pov

" Richie.. Wake up.. " i said as i try to shake his body. Ive been trying to wake him up for almost ten minutes now.

" Richie~~ " then i poked his white face..

" Richieeeeee" i called again and poked his face again.

he just groan and swat my hand.

" Jeeeez~~ Richieeee! Richardddd wake up!" i said now shaking his body stronger..

He messed her hair frustratedly and slowly opened his eyes. He looked for his phone first and looked at me while glaring.

" Rebecca! It's only 5am!"

" But im hungry. I didnt eat last night. " i said and pout.

" Was it my fault? Let me sleep more. "

" Richiee~" i said then gave her a pout

" You're already back to normal and stop calling my name. " He said and got up from bed.

" Normal? Nut i am always normal. " i said.

" Owh no youre not. Let's go now. Maybe they are already serving break fast at the hall. " He said but before he totally got up he looked at me again with her wide eyes.

" Becky!" He yelled and throw a pillow and it hit my face hard.

" Damn! What was that for?"

" Why are you naked!!?" He said now covering his face while shaking his head

" Naked?" i asked and looked at my self. Im wearing my --now dry-- blue swim suit

" Im not naked. These are clothes right? And infact its normal to wear swimsuit in a resort" i asked innocently.

Je brushed his face with his hands frustratedly.

Then got up and went to his bag and snatch something. And again he thrown them to me.

" Wear those . Even if im your brother, Im still a Guy becky"

" Tsk. Tsk. What a weird guy. You even let me sleep with you when we were kids just me wearing camisole and now this? " i said in disbelief as i wear the shirt and short she gave me.

" W-w-what??????" He asked with her red face.

" Nevermind Richieee. Lets go now look bonbon is hungry too. " i said while shaking my head.

We walked out of his room with his face still red, maybe because of frustration. Its really Fun teasing richie sometimes. And i missed him. His been studying and working really hard over seas.

We reached the hall and lucky they are already serving breakfast.

I ordered two omelet rice for my self and Bonbon. Richie just ordered Coffee saying hes not hungry.

" I thought your hungry. Eat properly. " he said and i pout.

" Stop nagging me.. I miss Freen's cooking " i said then pout again..

" You wont miss it if you didnt act stupidly. " he said without looking at me.

" I know that so stop slapping it on my face. Show some Love, Im your Only sister?. " i said as i eat spoon full of food.

" Most of the time you dont act like one you know that too? " He said then laughed. I just stick my tongue out.

then continue eating silently.

" Do you regret having me as a sister richie ?" i asked out of nowhere.

" not really.. But im beginning too." He said playfully