Stage 23- Becky's Plead

Freen's Pov

Have you ever felt cheated?

Like you think youre winning, but you are already on the losing end.
Like you thought everything is ok. But realize nothing is fine.
Like you thought you finally achieved the happiness you dreamed of. But you only tasted it just for a little while.

I thought after our marriage everything is going to be ok. Everyone is happy. They are all celebrating with us.

Becky's going to be fine because her operation is already scheduled. All we need to do is wait for a little more time.

But then. It happened so fast. After the wedding.. Becky and i went back to the resort were we made our decision to get married. The place were we found ourselves.
The place were everything was settled not just for Becky and i. But also for our friends.

We were so happy.. Were just enjoying every moment we have. There, we decided when will Becky's gonna take her operation.

And just a couple of days before the operation day.

Becky...

She had an attack while we are watching our favorite movie. I don't know what to do. All i manage to do is to get my phone and dial any of the number on my phone book as i watch becky in pain while clutching her chest with her left hand and her right hand holding mine so tight.

I don't even know Who i called back then.

And now im sitting on a chair beside beckys bed. While holding her hand so tight.

She totally look so fragile. Oxygen mask covers her weak looking face. Needles on her arm.
Shes been unconscious for three days now and my mom wont say anything to me.

She keeps saying we need to wait for Becky to wake up before telling us what ever he knows.

I held Becky's hand tighter as another tear fell from my eyes but i immediately wiped it with my free hand.
Becky wont like if she knows i cried because of her again.
I know shes fighting so i must be strong too.

But i cant help but to think.. Why is it so unfair?
Why does it have to be us? why does it have to be becky to suffer this much?
I dont know how many times i already asked this.

But why is Love so hard for us?

They say for love to be true. People searching for it needs to be strong. Needs to be prepared to face hardship.

We were. But isnt it too much? Didnt we already face too much hardship?

We even almost give up.

" Freen.." a soft voice said followed by a light tap on my shoulder.

" mama" i said in a weak voice when i turned my head.

" You should go home and take a rest. You havent gone home since we brought Becky here" she said with a worried tone. But i shook my head.

" Im not going anywhere. I'll stay with her till she wakes up" i said and brought Becky's hand on my lips.

" But you need to take a rest. Becky won't like it if she learns that youre not taking care of Yourself. "

" Im fine mama. Please just let me do what i want. " i said softly and i heard her sigh.

" Ok. But atleast have some rest. Sleep there for a while. Ok? I'll go home to get you some clothes again. " she said while pointing at the sofa in the corner of the room.

I nodded.

" She'll be fine.. Shes a strong girl. " said mama but with a kind of smile i dont really like.