Stage 4- Bet, Gap Univ, Decision

Becky's Pov

" Hows the exams?" someone asked me.

" Huh? ah .. So-so" i said then smile.

" So-so your face." she said then hit my head.

" Irin! what was that for?" Freen suddenly yell from her back and i chuckle when i saw irin's. -omg-im-in-trouble- expression.

" hi freen! hehe its nothing" she said nervously.

" I saw you hit becky. Are you crazy?" she asked with her arms across her chest.

" i.. I didn't hit her. I was just patting her head. Right bec?" she said then looked at me asking for help.

I just shake my head.

" Are you sure?" Freen asked suspiciously.

I nodded then irin sat beside me when freen left and went to the toilet.

" damn freen is scary. " she whispered.

" i know right. " i answered. Freen is really scary.

" She doesnt want anyone hitting me or hurting me aside from her." i said but still smiling.

" Youre lucky." Irin added then went to lean on freen desk.

lucky? im more than lucky.

" Bec.. Have you told her? "
I sigh because of her question.

" i dont know how to tell her "

" You know.. Its better to tell her personally before she learns it from someone else. "

Another sigh escaped from my mouth again.

" i know. I know." she then stood up and pat my shoulder before going to her proper seat.

I smiled when i looked up and i saw her walking Towards me.

" Why are you smiling did something happened?" she asked.

" yup. "

She raised her eyebrow.

" And what is that?"

" because i saw the most beautiful girl in the world and she's sitting right beside me. " i said while staring at her and i can clearly see her blushing face . Can i really do it?

But i have to

" C-crazy!" she said but she's smiling..

" So. How was the exams?" i asked which immediately made her pout but when she looked at me , And saw her smiling like a fool.

" Whats with that smile?" i asked suspiciously.

" The exams... They are mind blowing! but of course. Im the best so.. . just a piece of cake. " she said confidently.

" Wwh really.. Ok.. Wanna bet? " i said sarcastically.

Maybe this way. .

Now shes pouting again.

" Owh.. does that mean youre just bluffing? " i asked teasingly

" W-what?? of course not! ok. Lets bet! hmmffy!"

" Ok. youre confident right? If you got a score lower than 80 then you lose. "

" What? 80?? Becky!" she said now glaring at me.

" What? you said the exams were just a piece of cake. so getting 80 points is not an issue .. So.. If i win. You have to do what ever i want. "

" Tsk. And if i win?"