Stage 22- Youre Crazy

Freen's Pov

I woke up because of a constant brushing of warm and moist thing on my skin followed by a scent im so familiar with...

Becky's scent.

Then i slowly opened my eyes and the first thing i saw the moment my sight became clear was a white ceiling full of glow in the dark stars that Becky and i put together.

Clearly im laying on our bed. Inside our room.

Then everything that happened flooded my head.

Whats this? if im in our room. Then does that mean everything is just a dream? Better be.

But that'll be the worst nightmare i have ever had.

" Hey. Freen? Are you awake now?" i heard someone said in a very worried tone.

but i ignored it. my eyes were still fixed on the ceiling. Let it be just A dream. A nightmare. I closed my eyes again.

" Freen?" called the voice again that i now recognize. Its irins voice.

And panic start rushing thru me. It should be becky whose calling me. Because im in our room. Why was it irin?

" Freen. We know your awake now. Please talk to us." another voice said and i know its from Lisa.

I slowly opened my eyes and look on my left. Irin is sitting on a chair while holding a white towel. That must be the thing i felt on my skin. She looked so worried.

Behind her was noey who looks so serious while staring at me. and i can't take it so i looked on my other side. Theres lisa and charlotte . They both look like their about to cry.

the panic inside me disappeared and replace by horror. Does this mean its not a dream after all?

I was about to talk when the door of our room opened.
Rosé entered first followed And Jisoo. Then Mind and Nam. Behind them was engfa whose now crying.

" Freen Are you awake now?" Rosé said and hurriedly went on my side. I tried to speak but all i managed to do was to open my mouth and close it again.

"Freen.. Please.. We were so worried. You didn go home the night before yesterday. We tried to call you and Becky. But we got no answer. Then last night  someone suddenly knocked on the door and when we opened it we saw you unconscious. " said rosé

again i didnt say anything or i just simply cant speak. i dont even know how to tell them what happened even if i can speak.

then finally after a couple of minutes i manage to speak.

" Becky.. They got her. . She got her " i said with the voice i cant recognise But i know its me whose talking.

" what do you mean?" asked Noey confusedly. But i dont want so talk about it yet.

I put my arm on my hand to cover my eyes and there i cried silently.

Should i have agreed to her and marry her right at that moment? if i did then we shouldnt have went home and pass that park. because we'll take another route so we can go somewhere where we can Marry each other.

Then those men wont be able to ambush us. Then right now were in our honey moon again. But no..

why does these things need to happen. Were happy. But then i cant just give up and let that girl steal whats mine.

I opened my eyes and wipe all my tears roughly. Then i faced them and told them everything that happened.

" the girl said shes always watching Becky?" Charlotte said. i nodded. I need to be calm and think properly.