Stage 2- Always Like First

Becky's Pov

" ok. Everything is fine. " Aunt Nan said after looking at the result of my MRI.

I just nodded at her then prepared my self to leave and go to school.

" Patricia.. you know you need to be more careful with your health right?" She said worriedly. Im like a daughter to her and she's like a second mom to me.

I sigh.

"  i know auntie. No salty food. Too much sweet is bad. And no running and many more. Ive been doing that for more than six years now. " i said.

Yeah.. Its been six years. Freen and i were both 18 years old now.

I smiled bitterly to myself when i got out of my aunts office  ..

The most crucial stage of my life eh?

When i got out of the hospital building i saw freen leaning on the wall. Waiting for me.

" Freen" i whispered.

I thought i wouldn't make her cry again after that promise. But just 3 months after that promise. I made her cry again.

And got my very first heart surgery. They need to do it because a hole formed in my heart and they need to close it.

I was about to walk to the other way to avoid her but she already noticed me and run towards me.

" Hey! How was the  check up?" she asked.

I smiled at her 

" everything is fine p'freen. lets go? You dont like to be late. English is our first subject today. " i said then held her hand.

She pouted at me then nod.

Now im afraid. Because its being clear to me. That the promise i made to her six year ago. I dont know if i can still keep it.

I love freem. I love her more .. More than i did before.   Every time she smile.. ehen things are getting so heavy ... All of it will just disappear.

I don't want to lose that smile. I don't want to hurt her too much when im gone.

" I really hate that subject..  Good thing i have you. " she said which made me look at her.

I knocked her forehead.

" yah that hurts. " she said then held her forehead.

" you should focus on your studies. You know i wont be always by your side to help you with that subject. " i said softly.

" why not huh? we promised each other that we'll be together forever. Right?" she said now looking at me.

Im sorry freen.

" Jeeez.. That was when we're kids. " i said then look away.

You better forget that promise freen

" Beckyy!" she yelled. But i just pat her head.

" come on .. We'll be late" .

We reached our room exactly as the bell rang.

" Waah that was close! " she said.

" thats because you keep fooling around. "

" Eehhh. What can i do? Those puppies were so cute. " she said referring to those puppies we saw on our way to school. 

We sat on our chair.  Well. . Shes sitting beside me. We're always together.

As promised. I sighed..