Stage 18- Love, Pain And Pleasure

Freen's Pov

"They look so happy.. " i heard becky said while watching our friends play in the pool.

I wanted to join but becky said im not allowed to go near the pool area.

i never felt this happy before. never.

Just being with her like this. Sitting on a bench while cuddling and our hands intertwined while watching our friends enjoy themselves..

" unh. They are so happy that were ok now. "

" Were lucky we met them. " she said and start playing with my fingers and lean on me closer.

I nodded. Maybe if we don't have friends like them. We wont go this far.

Who would help us to get back together?

" oi! love birds! join us here!" yelled mind.

We just wave our hands signing them nit to mind us.

" Bec. Did you know that mind was in love with you?" i asked.

I felt her nod.

" And im guilty for using her to push you away even tho i already know that fact. Sometimes i realize that im not a good person like what other people say.. " she said and sigh.

" i think she knows that you knew. " i said and pull her closer.

" Then why? She even help us get back together. "

" Thats because she knows. You wont be really happy even if she'll have you.. like Rosé. She also knows that i'll only become truly happy if im with you.. Thats what love is.. You know that right?" i asked.

She hugged me tighter.

" In order to be truly happy.. You need to get hurt or hurt someone else. " i nodded and we didnt speak for awhile..

Love is never easy for everyone. Just look at irin and Noey.. They both love each other yet the other one cant admit it.

Even Rosé.. Becky told me that Jisoo likes Rosé to... Jisoo dont want to confess because she thinks Rosé still likes me. And the other one thinks that Jisoo like Becky.

But i hope after Becky gave Jisoo some 'advice' . Those two will find their happiness.

But now that i think about them. I looked around.

" Hey becky.. I cant find Rosé.. " i said still looking around.

" Im already right next to you and youre still looking for someone else?" she asked them pout. I gave her a frown.

" you did that to me too. remember? looking for Jisoo while im already in front of you? "

" So? its your revenge?" she asked in a sad tone and gave me a puppy eyes.

" Crazy of course not. But really. I cant see her. "

She glared at me.

" But seriously. Even Jisoo.. I cant see them " now shes smiling at me like an idiot.

" You look creepy. " then she pout again but immediately smile again

" Rosé is making her move. " she said.

" i saw her asked Jisoo for a talk. " she added while raising her eye brows up and down.

" I see.. I hope they'll be fine.. What about those two? Arent we going to do something about them?" i asked and looked at Noey and Irin.

Noey is now trying to drown Irin..

" They'll be fine.. Trust me.. They already know what to do.. " she said and kiss the back of my hand.