Chapter 14: Turned of events, Roommates??

Irin's Pov

" Damn this is killing me. Where is she?" i asked even tho i know no one can answer me.

After Becky left the room. The class went really quiet. Professor Luxsulax tried to cheer us up.

It worked on the others but not to us. Specially to Freen who realized what she just said and what Becky might have think of its meaning.

when professor lux dismissed us we all hurriedly went out and go home thinking becky is already there.
P'mind went straight to their room but immediately came out. Saying she's not there.

I hugged beckys bag. i really feel bad for her.

After everything she's been thru. The fear she felt. Then Freen finally letting go of her.

And now. I'm sure from what freen said earlier. She really felt unwanted.

We tried to look for her to the places she might be. Specially in the ChamMon cafe. Its our favorite hang out.

But she wasn't there. We thought that maybe she's with jisoo but the super visor said they hast seen becky here and it's jisoo's day off.

Then it suddenly rained so hard that we have to return to the apartment.

Its now 3:30pm. the rain hasn't stopped and becky isn't back yet.

I looked at freen who's sitting in a corner along with rosé while crying. Probably blaming her self.

I sigh. Why do they have to suffer like this? i cant blame Becky for acting like that when we learned her reason. And i cant also blame Freen. She's hurt. she's been trying her best to have Becky back but becky treated her like nothing.

And now as if having her revenge .. freen is doing the same. And much more worst.

" cant any of you call her phone? " Noey suggested.

" Her phone is in her bag. " i said.

Mind keep walking back and forth. Nam was sitting with her eyes close. Probably praying that Necky p0is safe.

Lisa and Charlotte looks like they are about to cry.

" Whats your plan now Freen. " i asked and looked straight to her eyes.

" I.. I... Don't know. " she said while crying silently.

" Do you still want her back or not? Coz if not you should tell her. So that you two can have a clean break up. " i said calmly. I need to calm down. Or else I'll end up ruining things between the two of them more.

" I'm scared. What if.. I'll have her back. We'll do just fine for a while. But suddenly she'll back off again? " I sighed. They are both scared.

" But we told you. She has her reason. You just need to listen. And we assure you. She wont let you go this time. "

Long silence passed. I got no reply. Freen just cried silently.

" Once and for all Freen. Do you still love Becky?" i asked. Hoping she still do.

She then looked straight into my eyes.

" I never stopped loving her.. But I'm scared. " she said in almost a whisper.

i stood up and walked towards her. I sat beside her and hugged her.

" Freen.. She loves you too and she's just scared as you are. probably more than you are. She's too scared to hurt you when her condition gets worst. " i felt her nodded.

And i thought.. finally everything is going to be fine. We just need to wait for Becky to come home and let the two of them talk.

" does Becky even have an umbrella with her?" Charlotte asked worriedly.