Stage 6- Not Yet

Becky's Pov

" Becca.. "

" huh?" i suddenly looked up from my phone when Aunt Nan called me. I was scrolling on my gallery for a new wallpaper.

" Will you fetch Freen for a while so we can take a family picture?" She continued and i nodded lightly.

But before i left i finally chose Freens picture while she's sleeping as a new wallpaper. Then i put my phone on my pocket.

I searched the school to find Freen

Wondering what day is it today? Our graduation day.

And after a week I'll be heading to Bangkok to do my final preparation for Gaps entrance exam. And also to find a place for me to live.

For the first time I'll be living alone.. Far from my parents. Far from Freen.

Irin also decided to follow me. I suggested for her to live with me but unfortunately . Well fortunate for her.. She has an aunt living in Bangkok near Gap.
And when they learned that she'll be entering that great school they gladly accepted her. .

I stopped walking when i finally saw her back. I know its her. I walked towards her but she seems too be busy and didn't notice my presence.

" So Freen. What's your plan now? " Orn asked .. Well her group didn't notice me.

Maybe because I'm small.

" Hmm.. My plan? Well.. Maybe i'll just find a part time job.. Then marry one of my suitors. " she said jokingly.

But i felt something rebel inside me.

" Eehh? Seriously? How bout college?" a girl said which i didn't recognise .. Maybe she's from another class.

" College eh? Hmm. I don't know yet. Maybe I'll just really marry Seng. He's cute and rich. " she said then giggled.

I felt something rebelled inside me again. Seng is one of her suitors even when were still together. I cant take it anymore. I don't wanna hear more about her and Seng.

" excuse me. Ms. Chankimha" i said with a cold voice while looking at her blankly.

She turned her head and was startled when she saw me. But regained herself after a few seconds.

" What do you need Ms. Armstrong?" she said with an irritated tone.

" Your mom asked me to fetch you. For family picture she says. But if youre not interested. I'll head back alone. " i said then started walking away from them. I held my chest.

It hurts. It hurts to hear her talking about future without me but with someone else ..

but that's what you want right?

A voice from the back of my head said.

Ah.. yes. This is what i want. She sounds so happy earlier. So maybe. I should stop acting like this. I wanted this. but i cant deny the fact that it hurts so much .. I sighed before walking towards my mom and dad .

" Mom.. " i called.

" owh becca.. Where's freen? " She asked. And before i could say i didn't see her. Freen run towards them and hugged then.

" mama! papa! i missed you !" she said happily. I looked away.

I don't want them to see me like this. I was about to walk away but dad called me.

" Where are you going?" he said confusedly. They are all looking at me. I looked at Freen. And for the first time. I cant read what she's thinking.

So.. This is how far we grew apart.