Stage 3- HeartBeat

Becky's Pov

days passed so fast.. its been a month after that incident. Me punching the guy who touched Freen.

I was reported but it i wasnt punished or anything as what those guys expected.

Our teacher didn't believe them that i just punched him because i simply wanted to.

well.. Im known to be a gentle smart girl in the school because of my illness.. ----- never mind my naughty character which every one always enjoys---- so its hard.. Really heard for them to believe that i will punch someone just because of fun.

" Ok.. Class just to remind you.. next week is your final exam before graduation. So i assumed you already started studying?" our math teacher said which made all the student groan in frustration because they probably hasnt stared anything yet. And that includes freen.

Whose starting to hit me on my arm.

" P'Freen stop it!" i said.

" Yahh~~ becky what should i do??" she ask while pouting.

" How many times did i tell you to focus on your studies and stop fooling around. " i said as i finally catch her hands. Our teacher already left the class with shaking hand.

" Beckjiii! You!. Me? Spending time with you? Fooling around??" she asked now glaring at me.

Owh damn this is bad. I need to do something.

" Thats not what i mean freen.. " i said then caress her hand but shes still glaring at me.

" Fine.. I'll help you study. " i said which finally made her smile.

I was once again fooled by her. But never mind. I pulled her into a hug and caress her silky black hair.

" Freen.. "

" hmmm?"

" Why do you love me?" i suddenly asked. We're the only  student left in our class.

" Do i really have to answer that?" she asked back now looking at me with a serious face

" I'm just wondering . Youre beautiful. Famous. Youre smart tho youre to lazy to use your head. You have a good body. Lots of guys and other girls wants to have you. Why me? Why someone like me who can die any time." i said looking out side the window.

She didn't response.

" Is it because of that promise? You know we can always break that. Promises are made to be broken anyway. " i said.

Because i know. Any time. I will be the one to break that.
Still, i didnt receive any response from her. I sigh then look at her

Shes just staring at me blankly. I gave her a smile.
But she didn't smile back. Did i over do it?

" Stop asking me those questions when you already know the answer becky " she said in her very serious tone.

Well of course. I always know the answer. I sighed again.

Maybe.. Just maybe..
I'm just looking for a reason so that i can escape easily. So that i can protect her from any further pain that i'll cause.

I hugged her tighter.

" you know i love you right freen? "

" unh. " she said the nodded lightly.

" Youre the most important person to me. More important than my life. Because youre the reason why im still Living. " i said.

I looked at her and shes looking at me with her teary eyes. I smiled then lean down to kiss her.

" Dont cry you look stupid " i said jokingly after we kissed.