Chapter -1

Y/n is laying on the bed......

Sound of water was coming from bathroom.... indicating that someone is taking shower

Y/n in her mind:

This is my first night.... I'm so nervous.....
I haven't ever thought that my celebrity crush will become my husband.....
I'm going to meet him...for the first time......
I'm little excited too...

Some days earlier, i met a man when i was in hospital....and signed a marriage contract....It was with the greatest superstar(actor) Kim Taehyung...I was very shocked....I couldn't believe on my eyes.....But the thing is, the marriage should be secret....If i will tell it to anyone, i have to return triple amount....

( A/n : Kim taehyung....is currently the most popular and powerful actor...but... mysterious too... nobody knows anything about his personal life..and one important thing... he hates media, reporters... it's hard for the paparazzi to capture his face in their cameras outside the celluloid world...)

My sister had a very bad accident...and i was running out of money....and for her treatment,it requires a lot of money....
So I signed it....
Or Maybe.. also cause he is my celebrity crush....

Today we had a court marriage... although he was not present at that time.... And it was not in court also....😅😅
I just signed marriage papers and shifted to his bunglow.....

After hearing the opening sound of door....y/n came out of her thoughts....
She looked in the direction of bathroom.....
She saw Taehyung standing there shirtless..... covering his bottom with towel.... drops were dripping down from his body......his wet hairs......
He was looking damn hot....

Y/n quickly sat on bed....

Y/n : Hii Mr.Kim, I'm y/n.... I'm a huge fan of yours....

Taehyung didn't replied her...he slowly climbed up on bed....

And started ripping her clothes.....
.....
....
....
........
......
...
He layed beside her... catching his breath.....

He then turned to y/n...and whispered in her ears....

Taehyung : No one will be worse than me , if you'll tell anyone about this.....
It's a secret...

After that he stood up...wore his clothes, took his car key and left.....

It was almost the worst nightmare for y/n...... No love was there .....only hate was visible......
She never thought ,her idol,from whom she got inspirations is that bad in reality.....

Rumors were there, that Taehyung is so rude and arrogant....but y/n never believed that.....

But now she knew that those rumours are true......

//

In morning...

Y/n's sleep got disturbed because of notifications.....and calls...