Chapter - 33

In the morning :

Charlotte : Bye...mom... I'm getting late to meet my him..byee !!

Mrs. Kim : wai-

Before Mrs. Kim could say anything Charlotte left...

A/n's POV :

As you guys know Mrs. Kim agreed to give a chance to Charlotte's relationship..so.. Charlotte was very excited for today..now she went to have a meet-up with her online boyfriend for the first time...but for her safety Taehyung and Y/n decided to keep an eye on her without her knowing...

Now back to the story..

A/n's POV ends...

Y/n and Taehyung were following Charlotte in his black mercedes.... They didn't want to gain attention so they didn't take guards with them.....
The car was filled with silence..... but Y/n didn't mind as now she is used to this silence..

Then Charlotte's car stopped near a beach...the view was so beautiful... Taehyung also parked Their car near Charlotte's and they both were keeping an eye on each and every actions of Charlotte's boyfriend...

There Charlotte was talking to him and was laughing, over all she was having fun with him......
Seeing them y/n was feeling little sad, she also imagined her future to be like this..... But it's not.... Thinking all this she looked at Taehyung then again turned her head towards window.....

After some time...

It's been almost 2 hours.... Taehyung's car was behind Charlotte's...Taehyung and Y/n was so bored as Charlotte and her boyfriend was just roaming around the city in Their car...

Finally Charlotte's car stopped..

Charlotte and Jack(her online boyfriend) were enjoying each others company..... They went to cafe and now they're in his car.....
Y/n was fed up from being with Taehyung.... It's really terrifying....... Y/n was getting bored when suddenly her eyes fell on something fishy......
Y/n kept her eyes there, while trying to tap to Taehyung's shoulder..... But by mistake she tapped on his cheek....
Y/n was to lost that she didn't even notice it.... but Taehyung felt a spark in his body.....
He turned towards y/n and found her looking somewhere......
Taehyung also tried to match her gaze.....
Charlotte was drinking something..... And Jack was watching her.....

Y/n : I'm not getting a good vibe.... Something is wrong....

Taehyung : hm... The way he is looking at her doesn't seem fine....

After that, Jack accelerated the car.....
Taehyung also followed his car.....

Soon Jack stopped infront of a abandoned cafe..... It was really very suspicious.....
After that, the scene blowed their mind (y/n and Taehyung)...

Jack opened the door and made Charlotte come out of the car..... He was holding her shoulder in order to give her support.....
It was looking like Charlotte is not in her senses and Jack was dragging her into some abandoned cafe......

Taehyung's blood boiled after seeing this.....

Taehyung (to y/n) : I'm going inside you wait for me here only.....

After that Taehyung left the car....

Y/n was not a dumb person like in serials (eg - Gopi bahu) who wait there to get the situation worse.....
She quickly called Felix..... And asked him to quickly come up with some guards.....
After that, she went near that cafe..... And tried to peek inside through the window..... She saw some men standing....

Y/n slowly entered inside from the back gate...

Taehyung's POV :

As soon as I entered inside I saw a group of men there.... I spotted jack taking Charlotte upstairs.... I tried to follow him but those men came infront of me.... I was wearing mask that's why they didn't recognise me....
Hopefully, currently I was having my licensed gun..... It's good that I brought it.....
Assuming the situation I took out my gun..... I don't wanted to create a scene here, I just want to scare them.....
And it worked.....They moved, giving me the way to upstairs..