Chapter - 13

In morning

Y/n came downstairs and saw Felix sitting on dining table like a statue.....in a deep shock...trauma...

Y/n sat beside him....

Y/n : yo!!

Felix looked at her with half opened eyes looking sleepy.....then turned his face towards his breakfast.....

Y/n : What happened..??

Felix :

After seeing him like this, y/n was trying hard not to laugh

But failed miserably......

Y/n : BAHAHAHA !!!🤣🤣🤣

Felix : Yea yea laugh...soon you will also have to face wrath of the demon ....then no one will save you ..like no one saved me !!...

Y/n laughed more after listening to his scary yet funny statement...

Y/n : Looks like your inner old grandpa had woken up....🤣🤣🤣

Felix rolled his eyes....

Felix : but before facing his wrath...give me my girlfriend...

Y/n : What girlfriend ? First let your inner grandpa sleep again 🤣🤣🤣..

Felix : Yaah !! I'm not grandpa.. I'm just spitting truth !!

Y/n : Yeah yeah let's see...

They started eating thier breakfast...

Taehyung came to dinning table and saw them laughing and talking to each other....

Taehyung : Looks like your punishment isn't enough for you both.... should I increase it.....

Felix & y/n : NOOOO!!!!

After that they all ate their breakfast...
And went to their work.....

------

At y/n's office.....

Adria was in headlines today....she clicked a picture of Taehyung...she was getting attention and praises too...
Everyone in the office were talking about Adria..but then Y/n entered the office...whispers can be heard... everyone were gossiping that how Y/n missed this golden opportunity...Emi was already sitting on her desk..

Emi :(to other colleagues) guys .. don't you think that...Y/n's name should be mentioned on The article as Y/n also went with Adria...

Colleagues 1 : yea.. you're right...just like when Adria name gets mentioned in our articles...

Colleagues 2 : yea... that's unfair...how can Adria take all the credit..

Colleagues 3 : should we talk about this to Managing director ?

Adria was hearing all this convo...

Adria : STOP IT !! only i made this article !!And that's why I'll take all the credit !!