Chapter - 40

Taehyung's POV

I was working when Mrs.choi came... She asked about the birth control pills...I told her not to give her more..... actually I..told Mrs. Choi to give birth control pills... because...i..i.. didn't want her to leave me again...i hate to admit but yes.... maybe I can't hate her....no matter how hard I try... it's the truth that she is my better half..and she makes me a better man....now I feel guilty doing all that to her...I mentioned in the contract that If she gives birth to my child then she is free to divorce me...I wanted a heir back then...but now i want my wife too...but now i think..I should stop giving birth control pills to her....as...I don't really know if she wants to stay by my side or not...so even for a short period of time... I'll have a child with her... even if she want to leave me afterwards.. I'll let her go... it will be her decision..I love her ?

Taehyung's POV ends..

Mrs. Choi was still in his room when Y/n entered.. therefore Mrs. Choi left..

Y/n : What is all this Kim taehyung... I've listened everything....(She said burning in rage)

Listening y/n's angry voice he closed his laptop and looked towards her... In serious expression....

Y/n : What do you think you're doing...!!! Playing with my feelings as they are some sort of toy....!! You think this is some sort of game....!!! This is not a game!!!!!
( Y/n was trying to suppress her tears)
Why are you taking this twisted form of Revenge from me for the offense !!! I don't know...!!
FVCKING ANSWER ME !!!!!
(Tears escaped from her eyes)

Taehyung stood silent... Listening to her, taking all her frustration out.... As silence before a voilent storm....

Y/n: At first when you were behaving harsh towards me; like I'm not more than a slave to you, I stared hating you but your changing personality melted my heart and I stared falling for you.... But I think that was your real personality..... Tell me why are you fvcking faking yourself!!!
You took the fragile trust I handed to you, wrapped it in false hope, and then casually dropped it...
And now It's not just cracked; it's shattered into a million pieces and I'm left picking up those pieces....!!!!!

Listening her last words he wasn't able to control....

Taehyung : I broke your trust *scoff*...... So what was that !!? the game you played with me 8 years ago.....huh....!!??
YOU BROKE MY TRUST, !! MY FEELINGS, MY HEART..!!! YOU SHATTERED ME !!!
YOU BROKE ME, MY EVERYTHING,....!!!!...ALONG WITH OUR PROMISES.....!!! I WAS JUST A TIME PASS TO YOU !!??

Y/n : What the hell are you taking about...!?.... I just met you months ago....!.

Taehyung took a pause then said something which was enough to take y/n into her past and make her soft and subdued.....

Taehyung : "In the shades of love, hide me. In the armor of love, keep me safe. In the dreams, let me have you. In the name of a friend, you love me but let me in the name of a lover, I love you."
All this was a lie..(he said silently) A FVCKING LIE !!(he growled loudly)

It was lines full of love and warmth.... But he said these lines without any expressions.... Like it was an agonizing speech....

Y/n, who was vexed some minutes ago was now surrounded with clouds of saudade... She got freezed at her spot..... Unable to believe that it was a reality....

Y/n : Phoenix.....

These word came out of her mouth more like a whisper....

Y/n : Theses lines were written by me..... How do you know these lines.....

Taehyung : Because once, through these lines Eclipse proposed me.....