Chapter - 30

Mrs.kim : No....

Y/n :( listening this y/n's heart shattered.... But she tried to convince her) I also didn't know *sobs* ...but please don't leave me...I only have Taehyung and you whom I call my family *sobs* ....I don't have anyone to call "mom"....after ages i felt the  warmth of the love of a mother ...please *sobs* ... don't abandon me *sobs and her voice cracked*.... don't hate me please....I love you a-aunty(she tried hard but broke into tears)

When Taehyung heard y/n calling him her only family.., his heart melted like butter....... He was not feeling good, looking y/n in this state... all weak and crying... He came towards her...bended to her level and pat and rubbed her back......

Mrs. Kim also looked at her crying figure...she thought that Y/n was just fooling her...but Mrs. Kim sensed the pain and the need of a mother in Y/n's words...her heart melted by her innocence, her pain..she hugged her lovingly....

Taehyung got away...and stood again....

Mrs. Kim : H-hey..Y/n.. don't cry... ... First listen to me...

Listening this Y/n stopped crying and looked at her with watery eyes.... But she was still sobbing....

Mrs. Kim : I'm sorry Y/n...i made you hurt... I'm ashamed..but I didn't know that his wife is you...I thought that's some gold digger...I never want my son to be hurt...I care about him and you too..and I know you understand....I-i was feeling betrayed that's why I overreacted...... I'm again apologizing...my child I'm so sorry...I love you too..no one hates you...it was just some misunderstanding... don't feel abandoned.. Taehyung and I are always here for you...

Mrs. Kim : Now...wipe you tears my daughter..(she said broking the hug)

Y/n looked at her..

Mrs Kim Whispered to her..

Mrs. Kim : now..please don't tell him about how much we cursed Taehyung...

Listening to this..Y/n laughed....

Mrs. Kim kissed her forehead and said..

Mrs. Kim : I'm so dumb...I never knew..I had such a great daughter in law... I'm sorry..I never tried to meet you... I'm feeling so much guilt...you both can give me any punishment for behaving rude to you guys...

Y/n : No problem aunty....that was in past *sobs*...

Mrs.kim : Aunty!!?

Y/n : I mean mom....

Mrs.kim : Great....

Taehyung was watching them ..he was feeling happy that his mother and wife is now accepting each other...he was admiring them...a little smile appeared on his face...

After that...Mrs. Kim made Taehyung and Y/n stay at her place today ...

Taehyung was denying but she scolded him..

Y/n was enjoying watching the phenomenal actor Kim Taehyung whom everyone are scared to even talk to..getting scolded by Mrs. Kim alot...a tear escaped from her eyes...she was missing her parents...but she quickly wiped it before anyone noticing..

And yes... Taehyung had to agree because saying no to asian moms is equal to inviting your death..💀

Mrs.kim's POV :

Toady I told y/n and Taehyung that I'm unwell..... I know that y/n is a huge fan of him...... It's a dream of every fan to meet their idol.... When y/n reached here.... I asked her to hit him.... She didn't knew that Taehyung is my son..... I thought It'll be extreme fun to look at y/n's expression when she'll got to know that she hit her idol.......
But it turned something else, I've never imagined of..... First I was so furious at her...... I always hated my daughter in law..... Because first she married Taehyung because of money and then because of her only.. Jessica got insulted.......
But when I got to know that it was Y/n..... My whole world flipped....y/n is such a decent girl.....her heart is made of gold..... My perspective totally changed..... Y/n is not a gold digger..... She must be in an huge problem that's why she married someone without knowing......
I decided not to be mad at them.....
Afterall she is a girl, I ever wanted for Taehyung.....
After that girl left him, I never seen Taehyung happy.... But now I'm carefree.... Y/n is perfect for him.....

End of pov

---------

Next Day

Y/n visited her sister at hostel..... She visits her often before going to office..... In office she struggled enough to make Emi forgive her..... In evening y/n came home....

There whole day Taehyung was busy in the shooting of his new web series.... At night he went to the villa.... And slept with y/n ( did nothin, just slept beside each other) though he didn't talk with her much but still after so many days he was there in that room.....

-------

In morning

Y/n's pov

I was really very surprised when I saw Mr.kim last night..... He was there with me after many days..... Well he is not that good.... He continued being cold.......

And surprisingly HE IS HAVING BREAKFAST WITH ME!!!!!

(After sometime)

I finished my breakfast....... And stood up, washed my hands and took my stuffs.... I was ready to leave when.....

Taehyung : You're not going anywhere......

I looked towards him in a questioning manner......

He stood up while wiping his hands with napkin.....and said....

Taehyung : Charlotte is here and mom wants you to meet her......

Y/n : Ohh... Ok I'll reach out there.....

I said this and opened the main door in order to leave the house......
But felt a tight hold on my hand.....
I looked back and found Taehyung holding my hand.....
He pulled me towards him....
I was about to fall on him... But somehow managed to stand....

Taehyung : I was not done with my words....*coldly* (said while leaving y/n's hand)

I took my hand back and turned my face towards another direction....

Taehyung : Mom wants me to take you there.... *Coldly*

I looked towards him....

Taehyung : Do it fast.... I can't wait to meet her.....

He said and left the house....

What happened to him.... I've never seen him excited to meet anyone especially a girl....

I went outside and saw him sitting in the car waiting for me....   
I slowly went towards car and sat Inside.....

He looked at me then pressed the accelerator.....

Whole time there was silence.....

Soon the car stopped in the bunglow in which mom lives.....

We both stepped outside the car then entered inside the bunglow.....
I saw aunty, I mean mom sitting on the couch.... She looked at me and stood up, and came to me.....
I greeted her......
Mr.kim was also standing beside me....
Then suddenly a girl came and back hugged him.... With enthusiasm......

He held her hands and moved her in front of him.....  Then hugged her......
He was looking happy.....
She kissed his cheek......
Then she held his hand and took him to the couch.....

I was just staring at them......

He never ever behaved with me like this

He never ever behaved with me like this..... He never looked happy with me.....
And he didn't like girls who touch him.... And she even kissed him..... i being his wife never kissed him on his cheek.....
And she.......

Then my thoughts interrupted by mom.....

End of Y/n's POV...

"I'm jealous of the way you're happy without me"