Chapter - 27

Taehyung's pov

I was talking to Charlotte..... When we heard some sort of noises..... We looked around and saw a guard was dragging a waitress...... Then Mr.Jhonson went towards him and inquired about what's going on..... In mean time that girl came in the centre and shouted....... We're all clueless..... Then we heard Nancy's voice..... And beside her, Y/n was standing.......
WTF what the hell is she doing here...!!?
She was wearing a simple dress.... And her hairs were loosen/tied in a bun. She was looking so beautiful that I was unable to get my eyes off to her..... I'm basically lost in her Beauty.......wow*sarcastically*
Then they both pointed towards
y/n..... I knew y/n was capable of handling both of them.... She doesn't need my help.... But then that stupid Nancy dragged me in between......

Taehyung's pov ends

Everyone was looking at Taehyung....
After some seconds..... He finally spoke.....

Taehyung : No, I don't know her..... I've never seen her before.....

Hearing his reply Nancy looked at him in disbelief where Taehyung just ignored her......

Johnson : Kick her out....*talking about Adria* (he yelled at that Guard)

Then that guard took Adria towards exit.....

Johnson : Ladies and gentlemen, my apologies... You all can continue.....

After that, Johnson came towards y/n....

Johnson : I'm sorry Miss, for all this fuss.... please continue and enjoy your party.....

Y/n in her mind : Woww... Like.. that demon Kim will let me enjoy now*sarcastically*

Y/n : *smiled* It's okay sir....

Soon everything turned normal except Taehyung's gaze..... He was secretly espying her....... And there y/n was standing like a fool, alone...... Because nobody knows her....

Felix who was standing there and watching all this... Made his way towards y/n....

He went there took a glass of wine and stood beside her....

Felix : *almost whisper* hii y/n.......

Y/n : ( replied in same tone) : What are you doing here... Someone will see us together....

Felix : Everyone already have seen you......

Y/n : What do you want....

Felix : I saw you standing here like a fool, so I decided to give you company.....

Y/n : You're calling me a fool.....

Felix : Leave that.... And tell me how did you managed to get here....🤨..

Y/n took a pause

Flashback

Jackson : Hello Eclipse Elsher...?

Y/n : yes....

Flashback ends

Y/n : (smirked a little) I've my own ways.....

Felix : You are also acting like sir now....

Y/n : shaddap, I'm far better then him.....

Felix : correct..

They both bursted in laughter but stopped next second when realised where they were standing.....

Felix : now I'll take my leave... Otherwise your demon husband will hang me....

Y/n : yea yea....

After some minutes.....

Seeing y/n alone a famous singer went in the direction where she was standing.....
Y/n first got nervous seeing him coming towards her but soon handled herself......