Chapter - 39

After some days

Taehyung came out from bathroom after taking a fresh bath in bathrobe....

Taehyung : Mom will come for dinner tonight....

Y/n who was doing something in her phone looked towards him....

Y/n : But it's already 7pm..

Taehyung : she'll be here at any time...

Y/n : Why didn't you told me earlier...

Taehyung (while coming close to her) : Why..?..... do you have planned something special to do with me...?.... ( teasing tone )

Y/n's cheeks turned red... She quickly stood from bed..

Y/n : I'm going downstairs..

He enjoyed the way y/n reacted....

Taehyung : I'm also coming in 5 mins...

Soon his mom reached there.... Y/n hugged her tightly...

Mrs.kim : How are you now?

Y/n : I'm great*smiled*...

Mrs.kim : where is Tae?

Y/n : he just took a bath... He is coming... Till then let's have a seat...

They both sat on couch... soon Taehyung came... They had a chat and after that had dinner...

Mrs.kim : ok now I'm leaving...

Y/n : byeeee mom.....

Mrs.kim : Byee dear, and you ( to taehyung) take care of her......

Then mrs.kim left and Taehyung also went outside to drop her....

Y/n was about to go upstairs but she heard ring sound she saw mrs.kim's phone on couch she took it and went outside to give it back to her...

When she went outside she heard her mom talking to Taehyung....

Mrs. kim : I want to see my grandchild soon....

Taehyung : Yeah mom we're trying....

Mrs. Kim : Put some more efforts.... You were also not born easily....

Taehyung : hmm... I'll...

Y/n felt like she is the one who is at fault... Cause it was not like, that Taehyung was not putting effort.... Then was it her who was lacking....

She was lost in her thoughts... Then she heard Mrs.kim's voice...

Mrs.kim : Now I'm leaving.... And remember I'll kick your ass out, if you'll not take good care of her.....

Y/n pretend like she just came now....

Y/n : Mom.. you left your phone here....

Mrs.kim : oh my memory.. thankyou y/n..

Then she left....

Only Taehyung and y/n were there in cold breezing night....in bright light of moon....

Taehyung turned towards y/n.... And his gaze was on her only.... His eyes were sparkling in a peculiar way.... carrying many secrets inside....

Y/n looked at him confusingly....

He came close to her and in some seconds she was in his strong masculine arms.....

Y/n was totally confused with his behaviour.... But this act of his had cooled the storm that was rising inside her few minutes ago....

And time flew..

Some days passed like this, and the thing that was bothering her was that talk between Taehyung and his mom....