Epilogue

Some creatures were sitting on a curved couch, bickering and there was a camera on the centre table..

Camera's POV :

Arghh !! These earthlings are giving me a damn headache !! It's been literally an eternity since they are deciding who will start me.. seriously..how immature they are...they are screaming, shouting, running here and there and sometimes they are pulling me too..it hurts..so bad..huff...how bad I want to disappear from here..ohh !! Someone is coming towards me..I gotta go..BYE !

POV ends..

? : OKAY OKAY !! EVERYONE SHUT UP !! I'M STARTING IT !!

Recording starts :

Jimin : hello guyz.. I'm Park
Jimin..your favourite uncle...So let me catch up with all the roller coaster things that happened recently.. let's just start with my story..

So...as you already know I'm a really smart and thoughtful person and I'm really good at giving relationship advice..so one day your well known grumpy uncle..uncle Taehyung got in a little fight with Y/nie..so obviously as his only best friend..he came to me for advices...he was begging.."please my dear friend jimin help me"

*Slap received*

Taehyung : SHUT UP SHAWTY !! TELL THEM THE TRUTH !!

Jimin : yaah !! Ok..

Taehyung : you just shut up.. I'll take the lead now..so my dear kids..yes... it is true that we had little fight

Felix : little ?

*Taehyung glares*

Felix : yea yea very little.. continue please..*nervously*

Taehyung : then I simply sorted it...

Y/n : Only you !? *Glares*

Taehyung : i-i mean WE sorted it...but WITHOUT your dear dwarf uncle..uncle jimin's help..

Jimin : OI !! I'M NEITHER A DWARF NOR AN UNCLE !! UNDERSTOOD !!

Taehyung : oh yea yea.. I'm scared of you now shawty *said dramatically*

Camera : and here we go again..they started bickering all over again..until they stop..I hand over you guys..to our beloved author now..for some flashback..

Author : thankyou very much.. let's dive into the past..

FLASHBACK :

Taehyung : I know it's been rough between us till now..but now I can't afford to lose you all over again.. I understand that it's difficult to ignore our past.. it's nearly impossible..but I believe I can do that for a future with you..I promise I will try to do that..but you have to put your faith in me..and I swear ...Y/n-

He got cut off when Y/n hugged him ..

Y/n : sh..stop..in the name of lover..I also want to love you...

Flashback ends..

Recording continues :

Jimin : dear kids..now Emi will lead..

Emi : Yo !! So kids.. I want to tell you that... I'M GETTING MARRIED NEXT WEEK !! I'M SO MUCH EXCITED FOR THAT...

Everyone : to whom ?? *Melodramatic*

Emi : yea yea..this Felix *said uninterestingly*

Felix : w-what !!! What do you mean by "this Felix"..WHO ELSE WOULD MARRY A CRAZY CREATURE LIKE YOU !! THE ANSWER IS NO ONE !!! Kids..you know..I would have never married her..your Y/n aunt trapped me with her bestfriend..your angry aunt..aunt Emi..