Chapter - 11

After some time....

Y/n got ready for her next shot that was supposed to be shooted with Nancy.......

Nancy looked at y/n and smirked......

Supervisor explained y/n about the next shot.......

Supervisor : In this shot...Miss. Nancy will stuck out her foot and trip you up..ok ? Get it ? as you're a bully...and Nancy took her revenge as you insulted her earlier........in the movie...

Y/n(in her mind) : what the hell !!?? I know she is making me do this on purpose !!! What is she planning to do !!? What game is she playing now !??

Y/n : O-ok...

Director : EVERYONE READY !!
LIGHT CAMERA AND...ACTION !!!!

The shot started... everything was going as planned but Nancy didn't want it to go smooth...she struck her foot out...and Y/n tripped hardly...and fell really hard... everyone was discussing about how real she fell..but no one knew that it was Nancy's dirty trick and Y/n fell in reality...

But...Nancy intentionally didn't act well and her expressions were not satisfying... Director told to take another take.....

Same thing happened...

----

SHOT 72 !!!
TAKE 11 !!!

----

The shot was done...but Y/n's knee was bruised due to falling many times...

Nancy : Sir !! I'm not satisfied yet...can we please shoot it one more time... I'll surely do better this time...

Director was about to say something but got cutted off...

Taehyung : STOP IT !! HOW MUCH TIME WILL YOU TAKE !! HUH !!?

Nancy was about to say something in defence but Taehyung ignored her and turned back...back facing her ....

Taehyung : Even a duck can act better than you...

He was about to walk away...but ...

Director : Ok ! Ok ! Guys back to work ! Don't try to be a perfectionist...

Taehyung understood that he was indirectly taunting him....

Taehyung turned towards the director ...

Taehyung : I Don't have time to waste...

He threw the script papers infront of the director and went out of the set ...
Everyone was looking at Taehyung's going figure in disbelief and shock...

Director got a mini heartattack ... He approached Felix and said...

Director : W-will he come tommorow to shoot ??

Felix already knew that if taehyung leaves a movie set like this...it means that he is not gonna act in that movie...

Felix : Ahem...Sir...Find other actor for your movie... amount for breaking the contract will be transferred...

Director : W-what...what are you saying ?? This can't happen ?? I have already advertised that Taehyung is acting in movie..!!

Felix : That's your problem sir ...btw i would like to give you an useful advice...

Director looked at him..all confused...

Felix : Don't you think you will get more publicity on this fact....that Mr.Kim Taehyung have quitted the movie because of the Female lead only.....( He signalled towards Nancy )

Felix putted his hand on his shoulder and whispered in his ears....

Felix : By the way Today a visiting reporter is on the set.....