Chapter - 22

In evening

When y/n was coming back from office.... She met that lady again...
They both talked a lot....
After some time...

Y/n : Aunty I've to go now.... it's time for my husband to come....

Lady : You're married!?(she asked in shock)

Y/n : Y-yes...

Lady : o-oh... Ok bye..

Y/n : bye aunty..

Then y/n came back home....
Y/n really liked talking to... After talking to her y/n remembered her mother...

Listening to y/n she didn't looked happy.... She was planning to make y/n her daughter in law... But y/n was married....

Later that evening Taehyung also had dinner with y/n.....

////

At night

Y/n was sleeping and Taehyung was in his study doing some sort of work.....
After some time he entered his bedroom and saw y/n sleeping...
Something popped in his mind... He removed blanket from her.....then took her in his arms.... And made her sit on the chair..... He thought by this she would wake up.... But she opened her and then again slept....
Taehyung looked at her in disbelief than went downstairs... Soon he entered the bedroom with ice tray in his hand ..... Then he put 4-5 cubes of ice in her tee shirt....
After a few seconds y/n woke up totally irretated and stood up in order to take out those ice cubes....
Then she sat on the couch making an annoyed face.... Then asked him...

Y/n (while being irretated) (Still sleepy) : What the hell... What did you do that....?

Taehyung : I'm hungry...*expressionlessly*

Y/n : So eat something....*still sleepy*

Taehyung : There is nothing that I can eat.....

Y/n (said being annoyed). : So eat me..!

She was under the influence of sleep.. that's why she didn't realise what she was saying....
Listening to her Taehyung thought something and said....

Taehyung : No.. Today I want to eat real food...

Y/n : So what can I do in it...*Sleepy*

Taehyung : Make something for me to eat....

Y/n : Ask Mrs.Choi....

Taehyung : I don't want to disturb her at this hour....

Y/n didn't say anything just made an annoyed face....

Taehyung (said while opening the door) : Come fast... Otherwise next time I'll pour water on you.....

He said and left the room....

Listening to him.... Y/n throwed cushions on the floor and started jumping on them as if they were taehyung....

Y/n : Jerk...!!!

After that she put them back on the bed then went downstairs in the kitchen....

She saw him standing there... She made a weird face and asked....

Y/n : Now what...!?

Taehyung (while throwing a pack of buns towards y/n) : Here.. make some burgers for me...

Y/n : BURGERS!!!?? HAVE YOU SEEN THE TIME !!!??

Taehyung : Don't shout...

Y/n : fvck you !! (Said whispering while gritting teeth)

But it was enough loud to reach taehyung's ear..

Taehyung gave a sharp glare to her..

After that y/n started making burger with anger....
She was cutting vegetables angrily....

Taehyung :Hey, Take it easy.... Gently.... This is how you cut vegetables....!!!..Cut some thin slices....

Y/n : Why don't you cut yourself..huh.!?

Taehyung didn't said anything just gave her a glare....

Y/n again started doing her work....

In between, Taehyung was repeatedly giving her instructions; do it like this, not like this, do this, do that.....
Y/n was totally irritated from his behaviour....

Y/n is her mind : He is a fvcking jerk.... If he knows that much about cooking so why not he himself do it.... Why is he opening his mouth again and again like a pig.... Oink oink.... Felix was right... He is a MF....

After some time y/n banged a plate infront of Taehyung....

Y/n : Here, have your burger...!!! (Said angrily)

She said and was about to leave...

Taehyung : Where are you going..?

Y/n : Sleeping...

Taehyung : You can't... Sit here until I eat....

Y/n sat there without saying anything... Just with an annoyed face.....

Seeing her like this Taehyung was having fun....

-----

Time skips

After 7 days

In all these days Taehyung's behaviour was gentle and good towards y/n... Y/n was also shocked seeing him..... The nights he spent with her were gentle and smooth not rough and harsh like other nights.....

In this duration y/n also got to know that her mother in law came here, in California....
2-3 times she came here, in this house... Y/n don't like her mother in law because whenever she comes y/n has to go out...... Mrs.choi told y/n that her mother in law don't like her.......That's why they both didn't meet till now....

Between all this time y/n met that lady frequently.... They both mostly spend their evening together... That lady liked y/n alot... Y/n also loved talking to her.... Y/n told her that she is a big fan of Taehyung and also told her that she don't like her mother in law.... That lady told y/n that her son married a woman without her permission.... And he also spend most of his time with his wife... and he meet her rarely... And she didn't like her daughter in law as she is a gold digger and rude..

In this course of time Felix was trying hard to meet y/n in order to fix a date with Emi but Taehyung everytimes comes in between..

Taehyung unknowingly Is acting like a clingy teenage boyfriend, whenever Felix asks about Y/n he ignores his question and gives him loads of work..Felix is confused by his behaviour...

Weird but cute right ?

I'm the jealous type.
You Wanna know why ?

Because we started off as
"Just friends" too...