Chapter - 23

In y/n's office....

Today is the day when the Managing director is quitting from this office as she is transferred to somewhere else...

Y/n, Emi and some more colleagues were with her giving managing director gifts and bidding her good bye...

That AA pair(aunty-adria) was not there.. as they don't really like the Managing director..

All of the colleagues were talking When one of them said...

Person 1 : Guyss !! Let's throw a farewell party for her..

Person 2 : it's a great idea... I know a good restaurant....

Emi : less go !! I'm excited!!

Person 3 : What do you think y/n....

Y/n : let ma'am decide...

Maniging director : If you all want, so let's go ....

Everyone : Yay!!!

After they all left....

-----

In restaurant..

It was a decent 5 Star resturant...

Everyone was sitting around a big table....
And some chairs were blank...
They all were just deciding what to eat..... When they felt a powerful aura of someone...
When they looked... Kim Taehyung was entering inside with Felix...

Managing director saw him... She thought it's a great opportunity to make their company's relationship better with him....

She stood up and went near him.....
She bowed...

Managing director : Hello Mr.kim, I'm managing director of xxx media agency....
We're here having a small lunch... We'll feel honoured, if you'll join us....( She said pointing her hand towards table)

Taehyung's POV :

I was having a meeting with members of a production house, in xxx restaurant...

There I've booked a private room for us.....
Actually I arrived here before time... So I decided to go in the room and read the script....

When I entered the restaurant... A woman, looking a well professioned lady... Came and told that she is Managing director of xxx media agency...
She asked me to join her....
She pointed at a table....

I was about to deny but my eyes fell on my "dear wife"(said sarcastically) who was sitting there, trynna  cover her face with the menu card...
Huh !! Does she think she can hide from me *smirked*

I also have plenty of time so I accepted her request....

And cherry on the top, they offered me the seat beside her....
Great...

End of Taehyung's POV...

Y/n's POV :

We were having fun when suddenly everyone started looking towards the  entrance... And then Ma'am also stood up....
I looked in the direction and found that Demon standing....

And on that ma'am INVITED HIM TO HAVE LUNCH WITH US !!! LIKE WHAT IN THE WORLD HE IS DOING HERE !! WHY GOD !! WHY JUST ME !!??....

Aarrghhhh!!! Why!!? Why everytime him....!!? I quickly picked the menu card and tried to hide my face but don't know how he recognised me.... And accepted the invitation....

And my so called bestfriends offered him the seat next to me....
When you have such friends then what is the need of enemies!!!!?

Please god save me....