Chapter -32

Taehyung : argh !!! Where did the hell they go !!??

A/n's POV :

Yes... Taehyung, Charlotte and Y/n went for shopping...the ladies were so excited for this moment... Charlotte and Y/n got so excited and they literally forgot that Taehyung also exists and left him at the mall...and now here he is having hard time finding both of them while holding Their shopping bags....

A/n's POV ends...

Taehyung : argh...what the heck are in these shopping bags ....!!!

In some store at the mall :

Y/n : see here ! Charlotte ! This dress looks amazing !!

Charlotte : yes it does...you should try it on..you will look hella cute ..

Y/n : (blushed a little) come on...stop embarrassing me..

Charlotte : you should ask your husband about this one .. he'll surely be head over heels for you ..

Y/n : Aish...(blushed)

Just then..Reality hitted Y/n..

Y/n : b-but Charlotte...w-where is taehyung..

Charlotte : here is h- wait yess !! Where is he !!

Y/n : OMG !! We are so dead now...

Charlotte : God save us from that demon...

Charlotte and Y/n ran out of the store to find taehyung...it was difficult to find him as both of the ladies forgot their phones inside the shopping bags that Taehyung was carrying..
After struggle of 30 minutes..they finally met taehyung...

Taehyung : Where the hell were you two huh !!?

Charlotte : br-brother...w-we are sorry...

Taehyung glared at her...

Charlotte looked at Y/n with pleading eyes..as if she was saying that Y/n should try to calm him..

Y/n : Y-yea...we are very sorry.. T-taehyung shi....

Taehyung glanced at her and made his way out of the mall...but he stopped as Charlotte held his hand...

Charlotte : Yaahh !! We are not done with the shopping !! Please.... let's stay here for sometime 🥺

Taehyung : NO

Charlotte : are you staying or not !! If your answer is no..then I'm calling mom !! (She said with a smirk)

Taehyung : W-what you can't do that !

Charlotte : so sorry...but I can for sure... let's go Y/nie (she flipped her hair and took Y/n with her and went inside a store)

Taehyung : this little brat !!

Inside the store :

Y/n and Charlotte were selecting some dresses for themselves and taehyung was looking at them uninterestingly...

Charlotte : Y/nie.. I'm going to XXX store...you can stay here.. I'm coming some minutes..have fun with your dear husband (winked while wearing a teasing smirk on her face)

Y/n : b-bu-

Before she could say anything Charlotte was gone...

Y/n looked at Taehyung...but to her surprise he was already staring at her with one eyebrow raised...and this made Y/n nervous as hell...she back faced him and directly went into the changing room...she came out wearing a cute dress...

She looked at Taehyung with awkward expression... Gathering all her courage she asked..

Y/n : H-how is it ?