Chapter - 24

In morning

Y/n woke up, did her morning routine and went downstairs....

She didn't find Taehyung so she asked Mrs.Choi... she told her that he left early....

After that Y/n also left for her workplace....

In y/n's office...

Y/n entered inside... And saw some girls standing and gossiping about something....

She went and sat on her desk...

Emi : Yo !! My tigress !! All good !? (She said with a cheerful smile)

Y/n smiled back and gave her a high five..

Y/n : I'm all good bae~..btw What they all are taking about...? (Pointing towards a group of girls who were gossiping)

Emi : They are taking about our new Managing director...

Y/n : He has arrived..?

Emi : Yeah.... He went straight in his cabin... He didn't introduce himself yet....And you know that AA pair already got sticked to him...

Y/n : How's he...?

Emi : Dude he is so handsome...

Y/n : Ohh...

Emi : Yupp.. they all are taking about him only....

Emi and y/n both were talking and doing their work.....

Then y/n heard some sort of noises... She looked in that direction and saw a man in his 20s coming from the Managing director's cabin...
Not gonna lie, he was handsome......
Then he said in his deep voice....

Managing director : Hi guys I'm Nick Williams your new Managing director.... Nice to meet you all..... Today onwards we're going to follow some new rules.... I'll pin them on the notice board.... And now things will not work like before.... And Mrs.Smith (chief editor) please give me the list of some best employees..... That's all.. thank you....

After that he left and girls started praising his looks....

Y/n also got engaged in her work.....

At lunch time

Some people were talking to eachother..... Some were having lunch..... Some were roaming around....

Y/n and emi were sitting with their friends in cafeteria...... Having lunch and chatting.....

There, Nick was standing at a corner sipping his coffee and staring at y/n.... not actually staring but admiring her......
He stopped a guy passing by....

Nick : Who's that girl (Pointing towards y/n)